農夫 - 農夫係你老死 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 農夫 - 農夫係你老死




農夫係你老死
農夫系你老死
農夫系你老死(remix)
Nongfu is your best friend (remix)
Fama 農夫&嘉琳
Fama Nongfu & Jialin
(嘉琳)有什麼不妥
(Jialin) What's wrong?
做一個朋友儘管說
Just say it as a friend
不需要承諾
No commitments required
五千年的歷史難道還不夠
Five thousand years of history surely suffice.
向前走
Go forward
你走的每一天我都會在背後
I'll always be behind you, every step of the way.
點解普遍人都討厭讚美人地全家
Why is it generally frowned upon to compliment someone's family?
反而侮辱嘅說話一講就大把
But when it comes to insulting, people have no shortage to say.
要佢開口講聲多謝佢話「你無野呀話?」
When you say thank you, they'll say, "What's the big deal?"
我地中華民族中國大陸 十二億嘅子民
We're the Chinese nation, the people of mainland China, a nation of 1.2 billion.
點解無哂禮義之邦嘅精神
Why have we lost the spirit of propriety?
點解去到外國反而會見到有人
Why is it that we can only meet people who
會對住你微笑 對你'沙lum'
Smile at you and say, "Hello" when we go abroad?
對住洋紫荊花我問
I asked the Bauhinia flower,
我地 可唔可以一齊黎
Can we be together?
俾d勇氣 厚d面皮
Give us some courage, some thicker skin,
講句做個老死
To call each other best friends,
做個老死
Best friends.
(嘉琳)不需要承諾
(Jialin) No commitments required
有什麼不妥
What's wrong?
做一個朋友
Just be a friend
五千年的歷史難道還不夠
Five thousand years of history surely suffice.
還不夠
Suffice.
(6)點解同人講聲唔該都咁難
(6) Why is it so hard to just say thank you?
一句唔該做死人又咁閒
Saying thank you is so easy, yet people act like it's so hard.
可能特別鍾意sai人但系細路見到碧鹹
Maybe you just like to curse at people, but when kids see Beckham,
系咪會識行你地有無色盲
Do they know how to act? Are you colorblind?
黑色眼珠睇返黃色皮膚嘅人就剩系識彈
You only know how to criticize people with dark eyes and yellow skin.
永遠無話稱讚你睇下地鐵車站
You never praise anyone. Just look at the metro station.
一對一對一對冷冷嘅眼
Pairs and pairs of cold eyes
好似今次城市再不燦爛
As if the city will never shine again.
點解個個都習慣咁冷淡
Why is everyone so used to being so cold?
點解條town個個都咁down
Why is everyone in town so down?
我同人楂下手做個friend系傻嘅
I guess it's stupid to try to make friends.
我對住呢一代講下愛系扮野
I guess it's pretentious to talk about love to this generation.
太恐怖你日日對住部電腦
It's terrifying. You spend all day on your computers.
搵唔到人傾訴
You can't find anyone to talk to.
記住記住仲有農夫系度
Remember, remember, Nongfu is here.
系咁諗點解d人毒辣又冰冷唔出聲
I keep wondering why people are so cruel and cold and don't speak up.
以前叫「鼓起個腮」
In the past, we would say, "Don't be so uptight."
D靚妹反而要 「Cool d 丫再」
But now the pretty girls say, "Chill out."
系咪新年代定系一代不如一代
Is this a new era or is it that one generation is worse than the next?
無幾耐 憎恨就會代替左愛
Soon, hatred will replace love.
個社會風氣 D靚仔都自私到死
The social climate is so bad that even the good-looking guys are selfish.
唔過黎凶你就驚 好似洩左道氣
They're afraid to approach you and be rejected.
一大炸油雞滷味拋過黎
They'll throw a big fried chicken and some卤味 at you
你系咪好肚餓唧
And ask if you're hungry.
點解唔講句
Why don't you just say,
做個老死
Let's be best friends.
做個老死
Best friends.
(嘉琳)不需要承諾
(Jialin) No commitments required
有什麼不妥
What's wrong?
做一個朋友
Just be a friend
五千年的歷史難道還不夠
Five thousand years of history surely suffice.
還不夠 還不夠
Suffice. Suffice.





Авторы: Dj Tommy, Fu Nong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.