達明一派 - 晚節不保 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 達明一派 - 晚節不保




晚節不保
Losing My Integrity Late in Life
信不信都好 我一切安好
Believe it or not, I'm doing just fine,
明日難保 無別人傾慕
Though tomorrow's uncertain, and no one admires me.
忘了愛上過 你的眉毛
I've forgotten falling for your eyebrows,
如此精心的雕塑
So meticulously sculpted.
忘了你說過 我的粗糙
I've forgotten you mentioning my roughness,
跳不了你的舞
Unable to keep up with your dance.
時候還早 如無事情可做
Time is still young, with nothing to do,
尋未尋歡樂 行未行歪路
Seeking joy, yet to stray from the path.
忘了告訴你 我想擁抱
I forgot to tell you I wanted to embrace,
而不想執手禱告
Not just hold hands in prayer.
忘了告訴你 我想做
I forgot to tell you I wanted to become,
你穿破了的布
The worn-out fabric you discard.
唯有告訴你 我的苦惱
All I can tell you is my sorrow,
隨一根煙消耗
Dissipating with each puff of smoke.
忘了告訴你 我的路途
I forgot to tell you my journey,
看不到你蒼老
Won't witness your aging.
誰介意晚節會不保 笑一笑已蒼老
Who cares about losing integrity late in life? A laugh reveals my age.





Авторы: Yi Tat Lau


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.