那英 feat. Wang Chin-Yi - 愛與痛的邊緣 - 2001 HK Live Concert - перевод текста песни на английский

愛與痛的邊緣 - 2001 HK Live Concert - 那英 перевод на английский




愛與痛的邊緣 - 2001 HK Live Concert
Edge of Love and Pain - 2001 HK Live Concert
徘徊徬徨路前 回望这一段
Wandering lost on the road ahead, looking back at this part of our journey,
你吻过我的脸 曾是百千遍
You kissed my face, a thousand times it's been.
没去想 终有一天
I didn't think, there would be a day,
夜雨中 找不到打算
In the night rain, I can't find a plan.
让我孤单这边 一点钟等到三点
Leaving me lonely here, from one o'clock until three,
那怕与你相见 仍是我心愿
Even just to see you, is still my only wish.
我也有我感觉 难道要遮掩
I have my feelings too, should I have to hide them?
若已经不想跟我相恋
If you no longer want to be with me,
又却怎么口口声声的欺骗
Why do you lie to me again and again?
让我一等再等
Making me wait and wait,
等一天共你拾回温暖
Waiting for a day to find warmth with you again.
情像雨点 似断难断
Love is like raindrops, seemingly broken yet unbroken,
愈是去想 更是凌乱
The more I think, the more confused I become.
我已经不想跟你痴缠
I no longer want to be entangled with you,
我有我的尊严 不想再受损
I have my dignity, I don't want to be hurt anymore.
无奈我心 要辨难辨
But my heart, it's hard to discern,
道别再等 也未如愿
Saying goodbye and waiting, still hasn't come true.
永远在爱与痛的边缘
Forever on the edge of love and pain,
应该怎么决定挑选
How should I decide, what should I choose?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.