那英 - 像我這樣的情人 - перевод текста песни на английский

像我這樣的情人 - 那英перевод на английский




像我這樣的情人
A Lover Like Me
像我這樣的情人
A Lover Like Me
為你死去活來 已經不是我的責任 為你流過的淚 請你轉交別人
Living and dying for you is no longer my responsibility. The tears I shed for you, please pass them on to someone else.
嚐過喜怒哀樂 所以對你不忘感恩 分手已經完成 我已無所不能
Having tasted joy, anger, sorrow, and happiness, I'm grateful to you. The breakup is complete, and I'm now capable of anything.
於是我想問 你外面的傳聞 是假還是真 能不能寫成劇本
So I want to ask, the rumors about you outside, are they true or false? Could they be written into a script?
於是我想問 你愛過的女人 算不算單純 你是否對她們很認真
So I want to ask, the women you've loved, were they innocent? Were you truly serious about them?
我知道這樣問你太殘忍 你有沒有愛過你愛的人
I know it's cruel to ask you this, but have you ever loved the one you loved?
你應該相信這只是我 無關痛癢的一個疑問
You should believe this is just a casual question for me, nothing more.
我知道這樣對我也殘忍 你有沒有愛過像我的人
I know this is cruel to me as well, but have you ever loved someone like me?
你聽一聽我這種口吻 像不像出自一個(舊)情人 像我這樣的情人
Listen to my tone, doesn't it sound like it's coming from an (ex-)lover? A lover like me.





Авторы: Xi Lin, Bai Se Shen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.