那英 - 愛依然 - перевод текста песни на английский

愛依然 - 那英перевод на английский




愛依然
Love Still Remains
愛依然
Love Still Remains
你不明白 (只)怪我太依賴 你讓我的心怎能說走就走的開
You don't understand, it's only my fault for being too reliant on you. How can you expect my heart to just walk away?
我不停的猜 猜想你也許是有一點無奈 看不清未來
I keep guessing, guessing that perhaps you feel a little helpless, unable to see the future.
可你該瞭解感情和放縱 是我和他的不同
But you should understand the difference between love and indulgence, the difference between me and him.
我承認自己笨拙 也承認他的誘惑
I admit my own foolishness, I also acknowledge his allure.
可我偏偏就有你怕的真 當初見你的一瞬
But I possess the sincerity that you fear. From the moment I first saw you,
就注定要一生 注定要有你才完整
It was destined to be a lifetime, destined to be complete only with you.
愛依然如此期待 給你的心回不來 不想改變你的過去
Love still remains, so hopeful, but the heart I gave you won't return. I don't want to change your past,
我站在未來 面對你的傷害 只要你現在和將來
I stand in the future, facing your hurts. As long as you are willing, now and in the future,
只要你肯重來 只要你看清楚我們的未來
As long as you're willing to start over, as long as you can clearly see our future.





Авторы: Liu Qin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.