郁可唯 - 是誰 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 郁可唯 - 是誰




是誰
Who Is It
是誰聽過我囈語 踩過我每種倒影
Who has heard my delirium, stepped over every reflection of mine,
碰過我夢的漣漪 請你請你全忘記
Touched the ripples of my dream, please, please forget it all.
是誰參透我的命運 執著我每一次執迷
Who has fathomed my fate, persisted through my every obsession,
嘆著我正嘆的氣 請你請你全忘記
Sighing the sighs I sigh, please, please forget it all.
啊~
Ah~
是誰做過我風景 整理過我的情緒
Who has become my scenery, sorted out my emotions,
埋藏了我的秘密 請你請你全忘記
Buried my secrets, please, please forget it all.
是誰給了我一個謎 拿走我一整顆的心
Who has given me a riddle, taken away my whole heart,
散落了一地咒語 請你請你全忘記
Scattered a ground of incantations, please, please forget it all.
啊~
Ah~
(我演活了某一個自己 就死掉了某一個自己)
(I acted out a version of myself and killed a version of myself.)
(明天當然要繼續 千個我 萬個我 正降臨)
(Tomorrow I must continue. A thousand selves, ten thousand selves, are descending.)
啊~
Ah~
誰不 都是 在時空中 不斷衰落
Who is not, in the flow of time and space, constantly decaying?
但不都是 有膽量不停再重啓又更新
But who does not have the courage to keep restarting and renewing?
是誰給我的面具 給我所有的定義
Who gave me this mask, gave me all these definitions?
如果你覺得有趣 讓我讓我還給你
If you find it amusing, let me, let me give it back to you.
是誰給我這串姓名 這一堆漂亮的性情
Who gave me this name, this pile of beautiful qualities?
這些瘋狂的幸運 讓我讓我全忘記
This crazy good fortune, let me, let me forget it all.
啊~
Ah~
(我演活了某一個自己 就死掉了某一個自己)
(I acted out a version of myself and killed a version of myself.)
(明天準備好要和新的 千個我 萬個我 相遇)
(Tomorrow I am ready to meet new ones. A thousand selves, ten thousand selves.)
啊~
Ah~
(我演活了某一個自己 就死掉了某一個自己)
(I acted out a version of myself and killed a version of myself.)
(明天準備好要和新的 千個我 萬個我 相遇)
(Tomorrow I am ready to meet new ones. A thousand selves, ten thousand selves.)





Авторы: Xiao Xie Lan, Hui Qi Pan


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.