郭一凡 - 人与人 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 郭一凡 - 人与人




人与人
Human beings
今天我 选择和谁见面
Today. I choose whom to see
下次或许 已经匆匆数年
Next time, maybe. We've breezed through years in a hurry
不曾相见 什么会改变
We never met. What changed?
若回到 第一次初见
If we go back. To the first time we met
你会说什么
What will you say?
我又会说什么
And what will I say?
也可能 只是路人般擦肩
Or maybe. We just pass by like strangers
不同的人 有意无意遇见
Different people. Met with or without intention
我们的故事 总在改写
Our story. Is always being rewritten
到底谁又改写了谁
So who rewrote whom?
我们拼命寻找着共同点
We desperately search for our common ground
我们试图猜测彼此在说什么
We attempt to guess what the other is trying to say
对牛弹琴中期待着心领神会
Playing the lute to a cow. Expecting a profound understanding.
人与人 在所难免
Human beings. It's inevitable.
讨厌寒暄 却一遍又一遍
Disliking small talk. Yet we do it over and over again
酒后吐的 比清醒时真一点
What is said when drunk. Is more true than when sober
好多的人 名字没有变
So many people. Names unchanged
却怎么记不起那张脸
Yet how come I can't remember that face?
到底谁又记得了谁
So who remembers whom?
我们拼命看上去过得体面
We desperately try to look decent
我们试图证明自己比较特别
We attempt to prove that we are more unique
在有限的生命中崇拜着向往无限
In our limited life. We worship the boundless.
人与人 孤独相见
Human beings. Meeting in solitude.
(我们拼命寻找着共同点)
(We desperately search for our common ground.)
(我们试图猜测彼此在说什么)
(We attempt to guess what the other is trying to say.)
(我们拼命看上去过得体面)
(We desperately try to look decent)
(我们试图证明自己比较特别)
(We attempt to prove that we are more unique)
(我们拼命寻找着共同点)
(We desperately search for our common ground.)
(我们试图猜测彼此在说什么)
(We attempt to guess what the other is trying to say.)
(我们拼命看上去过得体面)
(We desperately try to look decent)
(我们试图证明自己比较特别)
(We attempt to prove that we are more unique)





Авторы: 郭一凡


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.