郭一凡 - 大人摇篮曲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 郭一凡 - 大人摇篮曲




大人摇篮曲
Cradle Song for Grown-ups
大人摇篮曲 - 郭一凡
Cradle Song for Grown-ups - Guo Yifan
你是否说了晚安
Did you bid goodnight,
却辗转反侧到天亮
Yet toss and turn till dawn's light?
拿起电话放下 再拿起又放下
Reach for the phone, put it down, pick it up again,
话已在嘴边 却微笑收场
Words at the tip of your tongue, whispered goodbye with a grin.
躺在自己温暖的床
Lying in your nice, warm bed,
闭上了眼久久不能入梦乡
Your eyes are shut, but dreams won't come to your head.
人总是要的太多太过太疯狂
People always want too much, too extreme, too wild,
或许放下才是真的成长
Maybe letting go is the true sign of the child.
睡吧 睡吧 亲爱的宝贝 快睡吧
Sleep now, sleep now, my sweet, go to sleep,
睡吧 睡吧 别害怕 什么都别害怕
Sleep now, sleep now, no need to weep, no need to weep.
长大再也没人为你唱
When you're all grown up, no one will sing to you,
你也没想象中成熟坚强
And you're not as mature or strong as you think you are too.
熟悉的歌谣伴着你入梦乡
Let familiar tunes lull you to sleep,
今天这里是你的摇篮
And tonight, your heart's home is safe and deep.
睡吧 睡吧 亲爱的宝贝 快睡吧
Sleep now, sleep now, my sweet, go to sleep,
睡吧 睡吧 别害怕 什么都别害怕
Sleep now, sleep now, no need to weep, no need to weep.
难得也能像孩子一样
It's rare to feel like a kid again,
听着轻轻的歌谣甜甜睡着
To hear a soft lullaby and let your worries end.
做个美丽的梦 回到孩提时代的那个你
Dream a good dream, back to when you were small,
寻找你梦中的游乐场
Find your playground in the stars and never fall.
别害怕 什么都别害怕
No need to weep, no need to weep,
别害怕 什么都别害怕
No need to weep, no need to weep.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.