郭一凡 - 家与路 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 郭一凡 - 家与路




家与路
A Home and a Path
我不停的追 不停歇 走得越来越遥远
I keep chasing, never stopping, walking further and further away
每一条路 一条街
Each road, each street
慢慢从身后不见
Slowly disappears behind me
总是忘了回头看
I always forget to look back
身边景色多么美
The scenery around me is so beautiful
不停地问 问自己 我到底在扮演谁
I keep asking myself, who am I playing today?
Wu-
Who-
扮演谁 扮演着谁
Who am I playing, who am I playing?
Wu- 无论在何方
Who- No matter where you are
Wu- 找到回家的路
Who- Find your way home
Wu- 指引我方向
Who- Guide me
Wu- 找到回家的路
Who- Find your way home
绝对的白 绝对黑
There is no absolute white, no absolute black
事实积了一层灰
The truth is covered in a layer of dust
追赶时间 追赶梦
Chasing time, chasing dreams
追得只是一场梦
Chasing only a dream
我是谁 你是谁 他们都是谁谁谁
Who am I, who are you, who are they?
不停地问 问自己 是否真的无所谓
I keep asking myself, do I really not care?
(我无所谓 你无所谓 她无所谓 全无所谓)
(I don't care, you don't care, she doesn't care, nobody cares)
无所谓 我无所谓
Hey, I don't care, I don't care
Wu- 无论在何方
Who- No matter where you are
Wu- 勿忘回家的路
Who- Don't forget your way home
Wu- 过的怎么样
Who- How are you?
Wu- 还有回家的路
Who- There's still a way home
是否已遍体鳞伤
Are you wounded?
去找到回家的路
Find your way home
是否已迷失方向
Are you lost?
家才是我的归途
Home is where I belong
Wu- 勿忘回家的路
Who - Don't forget your way home
Wu- 勿忘回家的路
Who- Don't forget your way home
Wu- 勿忘回家的路
Who- Don't forget your way home





Авторы: 郭一凡


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.