郭富城 - 不只一次 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 郭富城 - 不只一次




不只一次
Not Just Once
郭富城
Aaron Kwok
不只一次
Not Just Once
不只一次 遇見你最愛的他 陪著那個貼身的女子
Not just once, I've seen you with the man you love the most, holding that special woman close.
像隨意 讓人知 但誰忍心講你知
Like it's no big deal, everyone knows, but who has the heart to tell you?
唯願你癡纏時 不懷疑 他會待你真摯
I wish that when you're lost in your infatuation, you won't doubt his sincerity.
誰在議論你 不去聽 不去想 不介意
Who's gossiping about you? Don't listen, don't think, don't care.
*誰騙著你 我絕不需要知 但是誰能夠 忍心使你失意
*Who's lying to you? I don't need to know, but who can bear to see you so heartbroken?
仍愛著你 你或者不會知 只想你對他
I still love you, but you may never know. I just want you to
扮成無知 要是你 願意
pretend to be oblivious, if you're willing.
他怎可以 代替我去愛惜你 無奈我與你不比昨天
How can he replace me in cherishing you? Helplessly, I'm not the same person I was yesterday.
拒絕我 接受他 似未認清他缺點
Rejecting me and accepting him, it's like you don't recognize his flaws.
就算癡和纏 苦和甜 都會是你挑選 唯願愛下去
Even if you choose ignorance, bitterness, and sweetness, I hope you keep loving.
總有天 終有天 他會變 Repeat * x 2
Someday, someday, he will change. Repeat * twice





Авторы: Zhu Jing Ran


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.