郭小霖 - 全靠你 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 郭小霖 - 全靠你




全靠你
It's All Thanks to You
曾信我擁有個性 更擁有本領
I once believed that I had a personality, and that I had skills.
有力量辨認漫漫路程
I had the strength to identify the long journey ahead.
可惜當身體滾過許多的火 頭亦垂下明白坎坷
But unfortunately, as my body has gone through so many fires, my head has also drooped, understanding the hardships.
全靠你當晚搶擦過 已憂鬱的我
It's all thanks to you, that night, you wiped away my depression.
背後默默地扶助 癡癡的輸出溫暖撫摸心窩
You silently supported me from behind, your unwavering love and warmth caressing my heart.
平伏無限無限的苦楚
You calmed my endless, endless troubles.
* 天即使不公平 靜靜用愛念給我填平
* Even if the sky isn't fair, you quietly fill it with love for me.
灰色的心空虛的心靈 漸漸被勉勱得以
My gray and empty heart is gradually being encouraged.
只因你的愛 得到你的愛 教我再上路途
Because of your love, I received your love, teaching me to go on the road again.
有你和心聲
With you and the voice of my heart.





Авторы: Lo Wing Keung, Feng Jing Hui


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.