郭忠祐 - 聽雨聲 (三立八點檔《金家好媳婦》片尾曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 郭忠祐 - 聽雨聲 (三立八點檔《金家好媳婦》片尾曲)




聽雨聲 (三立八點檔《金家好媳婦》片尾曲)
Listening to the Rain (Ending Theme of Sanlih's Eight o'Clock Drama "Golden Family")
郭忠祐
Guo Zhongyou
聽雨聲
Listening to the Rain
三立八點檔 金家好媳婦 片尾曲
Ending Theme of Sanlih's Eight o'Clock Drama "Golden Family"
天頂斷線風吹 欲佗位找
The strings in the sky have snapped. Where can I find them?
無消無息的批 找無人拆開解釋
The letter that disappeared without a trace. No one can open it and explain it.
每一句心內話 藏佇離別雨彼暝
Every heartfelt word is hidden in the rain of our farewell that night.
寂寞路燈送一段遺憾萬千
The lonely streetlights send off a regret that lasts a thousand years.
多變的烏陰天 雨淋風吹
The ever-changing cloudy sky. The rain pours and the wind blows.
慢慢落的信號 洩漏寸寸相思話
The slowly falling signals reveal my every thought of you.
每一滴心看見 彼段有你的日子
Every drop of water sees the days we spent together.
明知袂返來美麗情景 深深將你放佇心內面
I know that the beautiful scenery will never return. I will keep you deeply in my heart.
聽雨聲講你早已經離開 帶袂走過去留佇阮身邊
The rain whispers that you have long since left, taking with you the past but leaving it by my side.
綿綿雨滴答滴答 心微微想著你 難忘的情意
The relentless patter of raindrops reminds me of you, my unforgettable love.
聽雨聲留戀彼年的冬天 講好一世人永遠袂分開
The rain remembers the winter of that year, when we promised to be together forever.
心內思慕的聲音 滴答滴答響起 飛滿天記持
The sound of my longing heart echoes in the raindrops, filling the sky with memories.
摻著退色的甜蜜
Mixed with fading sweetness.
越頭看感情路途彼種幸福 行袂到當初所想的結局
Looking back on our path of love, that happiness can no longer be reached. It did not end as we had imagined.
已經過站的愛袂閣再重來 早消失踮茫茫人海
The love that has passed its station will never come again. It has long since disappeared into the茫茫人海.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.