G.E.M. - 偶爾 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни G.E.M. - 偶爾




偶爾
Occasionally
偶爾看到鞦韆在盪漾 記憶會隨之輕泛
Occasionally, seeing a swing sway, memories gently surface.
偶爾看到風箏在飛翔 想起未圓的夢想
Occasionally, seeing a kite soar, I recall unfulfilled dreams.
年年月月我們慢慢成長 卻遺忘 多少的片段
Month by month, year by year, we slowly grow, yet forget so many fragments.
但偶爾我在別人的臉上 會看到你的微笑
But occasionally, on the faces of others, I see your smile.
我來到回憶裡的長廊 看著我們的青春 開得燦爛
I walk down memory lane, watching our youth bloom brilliantly.
曾經 愛得如此簡單 只要每天醒來說早安
Once, love was so simple, just waking up each day to say good morning.
偶爾臉上陽光 讓我想起你的溫暖
Occasionally, the sunshine on my face reminds me of your warmth.
偶爾路邊摘下的花瓣 是你給我的小浪漫
Occasionally, a flower petal plucked from the roadside, a small romantic gesture from you.
偶爾對著大海的吶喊 是我們年少的輕狂
Occasionally, shouting towards the ocean, the recklessness of our youth.
年年月月我們回頭一看 心湧上 多少的情感
Month by month, year by year, we look back, our hearts overflowing with emotions.
我偶爾也會偷偷的希望 時間像木馬迴轉
Occasionally, I secretly wish time could turn back like a carousel.
我來到回憶裡的長廊 看著我們的愛情 歸於平淡
I walk down memory lane, watching our love fade into calmness.
我們不是不夠勇敢 只是腳步亂了就 失去方向
We weren't not brave enough, just our steps faltered, and we lost direction.
年輕總是有點迷惘 當時我們受了傷 就太慌張
Youth is always a bit confusing, back then when we were hurt, we panicked.
而生命 都總是這樣 總有一些遺憾
And life is always like this, there are always some regrets.
偶爾我會望著月亮 想像如果你就在身旁
Occasionally, I gaze at the moon, imagining you by my side.





Авторы: G.E.M.


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.