G.E.M. - 盲點 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни G.E.M. - 盲點




盲點
Blind Spot
我數著腳步的聲音 漫無目的地前進
Counting the sound of my steps, aimlessly I roam,
回家或到處散散心 我也做不了決定
Going home or wandering, I can't make up my own.
生活事業社交關係 明明都努力上進
Life, career, social ties, I strive to refine,
但望著繁忙行事曆 只感覺到空洞的心
But facing the busy schedule, I feel an emptiness inside.
世界我看得再遠 始終有一個盲點
The world I see so vast, yet there's a blind spot always near,
你就在我的身邊 我卻一直沒有發現
You're right by my side, but I never seem to see you clear.
成功在及手不遠 只不過剎那雲煙
Success is within reach, but just a fleeting fume,
恨自己一直沒有回頭看見 愛就在眼前
I hate that I never turned around, to see love in the room.
一個人背多少責任 才算是成熟安份
How much responsibility must one bear, to be mature and sound?
身上要多少的傷痕 才叫做精彩的人生
How many scars must one wear, for a life truly profound?
世界我看得再遠 始終有一個盲點
The world I see so vast, yet there's a blind spot always near,
你就在我的身邊 我卻一直沒有發現
You're right by my side, but I never seem to see you clear.
成功在及手不遠 只不過剎那雲煙
Success is within reach, but just a fleeting fume,
恨自己一直沒有回頭看見 你就在眼前
I hate that I never turned around, to see you right in the room.
雨天忘了為你撐傘
On rainy days, I forgot to hold the umbrella for you,
生日忘了問你的願望
On birthdays, I forgot to ask what you wished to pursue.
你付了多少我不知道的賬單
You paid so many bills, unknown to me,
你做了多少我沒回來的晚餐
You made so many dinners, when I wasn't there to see.
Oh 始終有一個盲點
Oh, there's always a blind spot,
Oh 我一直沒有發現
Oh, I never seem to see it,
Oh 你一直在我身邊
Oh, you've always been by my side,
恨自己一直沒有回頭看見 愛就在眼前
I hate that I never turned around, to see love right before my eyes.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.