G.E.M. - 瞬間 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни G.E.M. - 瞬間




瞬間
Moment
時間一去不返 回憶總會消散
Time relentlessly flows, memories fade away,
猛然回頭一看 我們快樂但短暫
Suddenly looking back, our joy was fleeting and brief.
花曾開得燦爛 笑曾點亮夜晚
Flowers once bloomed brightly, laughter lit up the night,
然而雙眼一眨 今夜我們一樣孤單
Yet with a blink of an eye, tonight we're both alone.
我們遇見 我們相戀 我們說再見
We met, we loved, we said goodbye,
你的出現 你的告別 都在一瞬間
Your arrival, your departure, all in a single moment.
思念也不難熬 沉默也彼此明瞭
Missing you isn't unbearable, silence speaks volumes,
愛放心裡就好 這是我們的頻調
Love kept within our hearts, this is our frequency.
你無聲的問好 我無痕跡的微笑
Your silent greeting, my faint trace of a smile,
淡然卻難忘掉 像我們當時的心跳
Subtle yet unforgettable, like our heartbeats back then.
我們遇見 我們相戀 我們說再見
We met, we loved, we said goodbye,
你的出現 你的告別 都在一瞬間
Your arrival, your departure, all in a single moment.
如果問你到底現在的你快不快樂
If I ask if you're truly happy now,
人來人往是誰陪你看著花開花折
Who amidst the bustling crowd watches flowers bloom and wilt with you?
如果那是我 如果你也曾想過
If it were me, if you've ever wondered,
只是世界不能在乎我們快不快樂
It's just that the world doesn't care if we're happy or not.
秋去秋來我們能說什麼捨不捨得
As autumn fades and returns, what can we say about letting go or holding on?
輕輕觸碰過 至少不完全錯過
We touched each other lightly, at least we didn't completely miss out.
誰在懷念 誰人無眠 誰已說再見
Who is reminiscing, who lies awake, who has already said goodbye?
你的出現 你的告別 都在一瞬間
Your arrival, your departure, all in a single moment.
誰在懷念 誰心不滅 愛的一瞬間
Who is reminiscing, whose heart remains, the moment of love.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.