Teresa Teng - 安平追想曲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Teresa Teng - 安平追想曲




安平追想曲
Memories of Anping
身穿花紅長洋裝
Wearing a long red floral dress,
風吹金髮思情郎
Wind blows through her golden hair, thinking of her love.
想郎船何往
Wondering where his ship has gone,
音信全無通
With no news at all,
伊是行船遇風浪
He encountered a storm at sea,
放阮情難忘
Leaving her in endless sorrow.
心情無地講
Her heart filled with unspoken pain,
想思寄著海邊風
Longing sent by the seaside breeze.
海風無情笑阮憨
The heartless sea wind mocks my foolishness,
啊~不知初戀心茫茫
Ah~ My first love, my heart wanders.
想思情郎想自己
Missing my love and myself,
不知爹親二十年
I haven't seen my father in twenty years,
思念想欲見
Longing to see him again,
只有金十字
Only a golden cross,
給阮母親做遺記
My mother's last gift,
放阮私生兒
Left to me, an illegitimate child.
聽母初講起
My mother told me my story,
愈想不幸愈哀悲
The more I think, the sadder I become.
到底現在生也死
Whether he's alive or dead, I don't know,
啊~伊是荷蘭的船醫
Ah~ He was a Dutch ship's doctor.
想起母子的運命
Thinking of our fate,
心肝想爹也怨爹
My heart aches for my father and resents him.
別人有爹痛
Others have fathers who love them,
阮是母親晟
But I was raised by my mother alone.
今日青春孤單影
Now I'm a lonely young woman,
全望多情兄
Putting all my hope in a loving man.
望兄的船隻
Waiting for his ship,
早日回歸安平城
To return to Anping soon.
安平純情金小姐
Anping's innocent Miss Jin,
啊~等你入港銅鑼聲
Ah~ Waiting for the sound of the gong as you enter the harbor.





Авторы: Shi Xu, Da Ru Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.