鄧麗君 - 愛像一首歌 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 鄧麗君 - 愛像一首歌 (Live)




愛像一首歌 (Live)
Love Like a Song (Live)
讓我們肩併肩 手拉手 在那海邊懸崖下看浪花
Let's walk hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder, on the cliff by the sea and watch the waves crashing.
讓我們開著車 兜著風 到那青青山坡下採野花
Let's drive with the wind in our hair to the green hillside and pick wildflowers.
只要和你在一起 我就會心歡喜
Just being with you fills my heart with joy.
你溫柔 你體貼 我要讚美你
You're gentle, thoughtful, and I can't help but praise you.
風度翩翩 氣質高雅
Your demeanor is charming, and your spirit is refined.
我們倆談著心 唱著歌 在那一輪夕陽下看晚霞
We talk, we sing, under the setting sun as it paints the sky with hues of gold.
我們倆輕輕地 拍著手 醉在淡淡月光下彈吉他
We clap our hands softly, lost in the moonlight's gentle embrace, strumming guitars.
我和你總是有 那麼多綿綿的情話
We always have so many tender words to share.
你問我這到底為什麼 就讓我告訴你為什麼 這就是愛 這就是愛
You ask me why I feel this way, and I'll tell you why: this is love, this is love.
你愛我 我愛你 共享人間這份風雅
You love me, and I love you, sharing this earthly grace.
愛就像一首歌 一幅畫
Love is like a song, like a painting.





Авторы: takashi miki


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.