Ronald Cheng - 傷心的小鸚鵡 (電影 "龍咁威 II 之皇母娘娘呢? 插曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Ronald Cheng - 傷心的小鸚鵡 (電影 "龍咁威 II 之皇母娘娘呢? 插曲)




傷心的小鸚鵡 (電影 "龍咁威 II 之皇母娘娘呢? 插曲)
The Sad Parrots (Movie "Dragon Strike II Is His Mother Queen? Episode)
共妳初初相識 那日暖洋洋
I first met you that warm day,
同去看斑馬與大笨象
When we went to see zebras and big elephants.
大樹下又抱白綿羊 聽鸚鵡的歌唱
We hugged a lamb under a big tree, and listened to a parrot singing.
共妳彼此欣賞 快樂我倆共常
We admired each other, and we often spent time together.
求再與妳相見 已變做願望
It was a wish that I could see you again.
漫步驟雨下淡然盡忘 聽鸚鵡的歌唱
The rain stopped as we walked, we forgot everything, and listened to the parrot sing.
難再與妳相見 妳他鄉奔往
It's difficult to see you again, as you have gone to a foreign land,
盼會有書信 我日望夜望
I hope that there will be a letter, which I can read every day and night.
身邊的知己都咁樣講 只會心淒愴
My friends tell me that it will be okay, but my heart is still heavy with grief.
我的心 真的充滿淒愴
My heart is filled with sorrow.
自妳遷居他鄉 已經過了半載
It has been half a year since you moved away,
如妳有興趣 我對妳講一下近況
If you are interested, I will tell you about my recent situation.
對妳最愛那斑馬 天天都去探訪
I visit every day the zebra you love the most.
離別妳 哪隻畜生不悲傷
Which animal will not be sad because of our separation?
我每次都會抱抱那白綿羊
I always hug the little lamb.
籠中的小鸚鵡 不肯再歌唱
The parrot in the cage does not sing anymore.
傷心的小鸚鵡 想起妳不歌唱
The sad parrot does not sing when it thinks of you.
近接故友快信 說道理 對我淡忘
A friend recently wrote me a letter, telling me to forget about you.
還建議我今次應該點樣
He even told me what I should do.
從他的口中 得知一切真相 稍添淒愴
This made me very sad.
玉照通通燒燬 只剩得三幾張
I have burned all your photos, except for three or four.
求與妳相對 一張擺房
I need to see you, so I put one on my wall.
將一張擺於睡床前 一張我身邊放
Another one is next to my bed and another one I keep with me.
那天天清風爽 往昔快意再享
The weather is nice these days, so I can enjoy myself again.
重到我與妳到過每一處去看看
I revisited every place we went to together.
看妳最愛那斑馬 今天可會悲傷
I went to see your favorite zebra, but it was not sad.
無奈那 那隻畜牲不悲傷
It is sad that the animal is not sad.
我要再緊抱 妳抱過那白綿羊
I will hug the lamb that you hugged.
籠中的小鸚鵡 今天也不肯唱
The parrot in the cage also does not sing today.
傷心的小鸚鵡 今生再不歌唱
The sad parrot will never sing again.





Авторы: Benny Whitehead


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.