Ronald Cheng - 傷心的小鸚鵡 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Ronald Cheng - 傷心的小鸚鵡




傷心的小鸚鵡
The Lonely Parrot
共你初初相識 那日暖洋洋
Our first encounter was on a warm sunny day,
同去看斑馬與大笨象
We watched the zebras and the clumsy elephants play,
大樹下又抱白綿羊
We hugged the sheep under the majestic tree,
聽鸚鵡的歌唱
Listened to the parrot's sweet melody.
共你彼此欣賞 快樂我倆共常
We shared many moments filled with delight,
求再與你相見 已變做願望
Wishing we could meet again, now that's out of sight,
漫步驟雨下淡然盡忘
Walking in the rain without a care,
聽鸚鵡的歌唱
Listening to the parrot's tune in the air.
難再與你相見 你他鄉奔往
But fate had other plans, you went far away,
盼會有書信 我日望夜望
Hoping for a letter, I waited every day,
身邊的知己都咁樣講
Friends said it was time to move on,
只會心淒創
But my heart was filled with sorrow,
我的心真的充滿淒創
My heart was filled with such sorrow.
自你遷居他鄉
Since you left, it's been half a year,
已經過了半載
I'd love to share my news, if you'd care,
如你有興趣我對你講一下近況
Your beloved zebra, I visit it daily,
對你最愛那斑馬天天都去探訪
To share my thoughts and keep it company,
離別你
Without you,
哪隻畜生不悲傷
Even the animals are blue,
我每次都會抱抱那白綿羊
I hug the sheep, remembering our time.
籠中的小鸚鵡 今生也不歌唱
The parrot in its cage no longer sings,
傷心的小鸚鵡 想起你不歌唱
A lonely parrot, lost without your wings.
近接故友快訊
Recently, I heard some news,
說道理對我淡忘
That made me forget my blues,
還建議我今次應該點樣
They told me how I should move on,
從他的口中得知一切真相
But your photo haunts me, it brings me down,
稍添凄愴
My heart is torn.
玉照統統燒毀
I burned the rest, but I kept a few,
只剩得三幾張
One by my bed, one in my room, and one by my shoe,
求與你相對一張擺房
Wishing you were here, to hold me tight,
將一張擺於睡床前
To feel your love, in the darkest night.
一張我身邊放
One by my side, always in sight.
那天天清風爽
The wind whispers, memories stir,
往昔快意再享
Where we once laughed, our hearts did purr,
重到我與你到過每一處去看看
I revisit our haunts, each place we knew,
看你最愛那斑馬今天可會悲傷
Wondering if the zebra still misses you.
無奈那 那隻畜牲不悲傷
But alas, that creature shows no grief,
我要再緊抱你抱過那白綿羊
I'll hold the sheep, remembering our relief,
籠中的小鸚鵡 今天也不肯唱
The parrot remains silent, no song to sing,
傷心的小鸚鵡 今生再不歌唱
A lonely parrot, without your wing.





Авторы: Benny Whitehead


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.