Ronald Cheng - 八 二十八 八十八 - 電影﹕金雞2 主題曲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Ronald Cheng - 八 二十八 八十八 - 電影﹕金雞2 主題曲




八 二十八 八十八 - 電影﹕金雞2 主題曲
Eight Twenty-Eight Eighty-Eight - Movie: Golden Chicken 2 Theme Song
鄭中基
Ronald Cheng
二十八 八十八(粵)
Eight Twenty-Eight Eighty-Eight (Cantonese)
電影《金雞2》主題曲
Theme song for the movie "Golden Chicken 2"
製作:林潤明
Producer: Lam Wing Ming
就算兩歲是過去 回味也聽到笑聲
Even if two was in the past, memories still bring laughter
還未夠八歲便喝醉 原諒我太過盡情
Not yet eight and already drunk, forgive me for being too indulgent
成熟了接吻亦試過 凝望女生算錯麼
Grown up and have tried kissing, was it wrong to look at girls?
時代蛻變我未去變 難道這叫做錯
The times have changed, but I have not, could this be called wrong?
全力拼搏我未發覺 其實已失去很多
In my relentless pursuit, I did not realize, I had already lost so much
由日到晚也在探索 贏掉世界卻如何
From day to night, I explored, winning the world, but how?
臨廿八至發現錯過 同伴已經拆了夥
Only at twenty-eight did I realize what I had missed, my companions had already parted ways
時代銳變我未改變 難道也算做錯
The times have changed rapidly and I have not changed, could this also be considered wrong?
期待我老了亦會笑 回望已得到很多
I look forward to when I am old and will still laugh, looking back, I have gained so much
頭白了再無力去跳 留待子孫捉緊我
When my hair is white and I no longer have the strength to jump, let my children hold me tight
無論有無八十八歲 隨上帝吩咐結果
No matter if I am eighty-eight or not, I will follow God's will
時代蛻變結局會變 仍願意去做我
The times change, the ending will change, I am still willing to be myself





Авторы: Jie Fang, Zheng Zhong Ji


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.