Ronald Cheng - 想念妳的愛 - 國 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Ronald Cheng - 想念妳的愛 - 國




想念妳的愛 - 國
Missing You - Country
過完這一夜 絕望又多一些
After another long night, even more despair
那曾屬於我的笑臉 又離我離得更遠了一點
The once-familiar smiles that belonged to me are now fading away
就算有明天 也只會更心碎
Every tomorrow brings even more heartache
你是挽不回的從前 未來是越來越冷的長夜
You are an unforgettable past, and the future is an endless, desolate night
我如此想念你的愛 想念你的愛 想念那曾經美麗過的未來
I ache for your love, remembering the beauty of our former future
為甚麼要離開 為甚麼深情吻過我的你 會捨得讓我苦苦地等待
Why did you leave? Why would you, who held me and kissed me, make me suffer alone?
過完這一夜 我又挨過一天 自從你離開我身邊
Again, I've survived another long night since you left my side
我的心已在回憶裡擱淺
My heart remains shipwrecked in memories
如今你越飛越遠 遠得我看不見
Time and distance have separated us, I can no longer see you
Woo... 不知你會不會眷戀 那一段永遠不再的纏綿
Woo... Do you ever yearn for that lost love?
我如此想念你的愛 想念你的愛 想念那曾經美麗過的未來
I ache for your love, remembering the beauty of our former future
為甚麼要離開 為甚麼深情吻過我的你 會捨得讓我苦苦地等待
Why did you leave? Why would you, who held me and kissed me, make me suffer alone?
想念你的愛 想念你的愛 想念那已變成桑田的蒼海
I yearn for your love, remembering our past, now lost to time
為何要離開 為甚麼那樣愛過我的你 會忍心給我最深的傷害
Why did you leave? Why could you, who once cherished me so, inflict such a deep wound?
Yeah... 一輩子永遠想念你的愛
Yeah... I'll spend my lifetime longing for your love





Авторы: David Tao


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.