Ronald Cheng - 答應不愛你(插曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Ronald Cheng - 答應不愛你(插曲)




答應不愛你(插曲)
Promise Not To Love You (Insert Song)
明明愛很清晰 卻又接受分離
My love is so clear, yet I accept the separation.
我只剩思念的權利
I only have the right to miss you.
難過還來不及 愛早已融入呼吸
Before I can even feel the sadness, my love has already become a part of my breath.
不存在的存在心底
It exists in my heart, even though it doesn't exist.
雖然很努力 練習著忘記
Although I try hard to practice forgetting you,
我的心卻還沒答應可以放棄了你
My heart still hasn't agreed to give you up.
真的對不起 答應了你不再愛你
I'm so sorry, I promised you that I wouldn't love you anymore,
我卻還沒答應我自己
But I haven't promised myself yet.
明明愛很清晰 卻要接受分離
My love is so clear, yet I have to accept the separation.
我只剩思念的權利
I only have the right to miss you.
難過還來不及 就讓愛融入空氣
Before I can even feel the sadness, I let love melt into the air.
不存在的存在心底
It exists in my heart, even though it doesn't exist.
說好要忘記 偏偏又想起
I said I would forget, but I keep thinking of you.
原來我的心還沒有答應放棄了你
Turns out my heart hasn't agreed to give you up yet.
真的對不起 雖然曾經答應了你
I'm so sorry, even though I once promised you,
我卻還沒答應我自己
I haven't promised myself yet.
卻又如何真的不愛你
But how can I truly stop loving you?





Авторы: Yi Sun, Da Zhou Jin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.