Enno Cheng - 別忘了你自己 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Enno Cheng - 別忘了你自己




別忘了你自己
Don't Forget Yourself
在故事发生之中 你看见悲伤的颜色
Amidst the tale that unfolds you see the melancholy tones,
你哭泣 你逃离 你沉默
You weep, you flee, you withdraw.
不管你拥有什么 梦境有生锈的颜色
No matter what you hold, the visions wear the hue of rust,
你追寻 你放弃 你颤抖
You chase, you yield, you quiver.
人们会做的是伤害 人们忽视纯粹
Actions of men inflict their wounds, they cast aside the pure,
人们一边互相依偎一边防备
With each other they cling, and yet they stay on guard.
人们排放黑色的烟 人们遮住蓝天
Men belch forth plumes of inky smoke, they shroud the azure sky,
这些都是你走过的风景
These are the scenes through which you've passed.
但有些相似 有些必经(别忘了去看)
Yet some do echo, others you must face (remember to witness),
但有些歌唱 有些话语(别忘了去听)
Some sing, and certain words (remember to heed),
但有些背影 有些遗憾(别忘了去爱)
Some forms recede, some regrets (remember to cherish),
迷失也是你活着的证明
Losing your way is proof that you still breathe,
别忘了 你自己
Don't forget, you, yourself.
但有些相似 有些必经
Yet some do echo, others you must face,
但有些歌唱 有些话语
Some sing, and certain words,
但有些背影 有些遗憾(别忘了去爱)
Some forms recede, some regrets (remember to cherish),
迷失也是你活着的证明
Losing your way is proof that you still breathe,
别忘了 你自己
Don't forget, you, yourself,
别忘了 你自己
Don't forget, you, yourself.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.