鄭少秋 - 心事有谁知 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 鄭少秋 - 心事有谁知




心事有谁知
Who Knows My Heart
命里注定了让我跟你又相遇
Fate was set to bring us together again
从当天开始虽辗转虽反复不歇止
From that day on, though I wandered, though I hesitated, I couldn't stop
曾想将感触都说出但又知怎么可以
I wanted to tell you how I felt, but I knew I couldn't
宁愿给你祝福的句子
I'd rather give you my blessings
宁愿让这段情就看似暂时
I'd rather let this love seem temporary
若再看著我像要推测出心事
If you look at me again, trying to guess what's on my mind
能否猜得出这分钟这一刻的这心思
Can you guess what's on my mind, at this moment, at this second?
曾经感到的喜与悲又像电影翻演多一次
The joy and sorrow I once felt are like a movie playing again
某一些会痴恋一辈子
Some things I'll cherish forever
某一些努力仍愿再试
Some things I'm willing to try again
其实你可知 多少心思等你会意
Do you know how much I wish you would understand?
当作说著别人名字 又唤你多一次
When I say someone else's name, I'm calling you again
难道你不知 爱就是一生得一次
Don't you know that love is a once-in-a-lifetime thing?
却不可以任人留住
But it's not something you can keep
遗下只是 每段故事 开始与终止
All that's left is the beginning and end of each story
在你往日眼内那点真心真挚
In your eyes, there was a spark of sincerity
如星星之火 孤单中漆黑中给我支柱
Like a firefly in the darkness, guiding me through loneliness
如果拥有的失去的现在可挑选多一次
If I could choose what to lose and keep, I would choose you
你的一切让我尽留住
I would keep everything about you
宁愿被笑是忘掉理智
I don't care if people call me crazy
其实你可知 多少心思等你会意
Do you know how much I wish you would understand?
哪怕这现实看似不可以
Even if this reality seems impossible
但是信念并未移
My belief has never wavered
难道你不知 就是让我饱经所有讽刺
Don't you know that you've made me endure every kind of sarcasm?
最终不再被提名字
Yet I still don't want to be forgotten
仍是这样 每段挂念 都不会终止
That's how it is, every memory will never end
用尽我的心意 即使爱似没有开始
I'll use all my heart, even though our love seems to have no beginning
戏里寄语歌中感想一片痴
In my plays and songs, my feelings are a testament to my devotion
不休不止不管最后你不知
I'll never stop, no matter if you never know
困了再唱倾心演出多一次
When I'm tired, I'll sing and perform again
即使好比一个疯子
Even if I seem like a madman
用尽我的心意
I'll use all my heart
就是只得一声讽刺 一息间一切是往事
Even if I only get a moment of mockery, everything will be a thing of the past
但是信念并未移
But my belief has never wavered
难道你不知 实在一生等这一次
Don't you know that I've been waiting for you all my life?
纵使一切未能留住
Even if I can't keep it all
仍是这样 美丽故事 假使要开始
That's how it is, a beautiful story, if it were to begin
但愿这天可以
I hope that day will come, not too late






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.