鄭怡 - 前尘往事 - перевод текста песни на английский

前尘往事 - 鄭怡перевод на английский




前尘往事
The Past
我始终没有看你给我的最后一封信
I never read your last letter,
淡蓝的信封淡淡的爱情
Blue envelope, light love,
我经历风霜的心不能轻易被打动
My heart has gone through hardships, it's not easy to be moved,
这无人知道的拒绝是我最后的坚持
My silent refusal is my last stand,
最后的坚持
My last stand,
最后的坚持
My last stand,
每个人都应该做他认为值得做的事
Everyone should do what they believe is right,
但是爱情这样的东西怎能一试再试
But how can love be tried again and again?
我说世上的男人皆是凡夫俗子
I say all men in the world are mortal,
有的太狂有的太痴
Some are too crazy, some are too infatuated,
有的太狂有的太痴
Some are too crazy, some are too infatuated.
再一次看到你应该是都年以后的事
It should be years later when I see you again,
你应该还记得我们曾相识
You should still remember that we met.
也许你来不及认真地爱我一次
Maybe you didn't have time to love me,
那令我失望伤痛的日子已成前尘往事
The days of disappointment and heartache are gone.
前尘往事
Gone,
前尘往事
Gone,
爱情这样的东西 怎能一试再试
How can love be tried again and again?
那令我失望伤痛的日子已成前尘往事
The days of disappointment and heartache are gone,
前尘往事
Gone,
前尘往事
Gone,
前尘往事
Gone.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.