鄭添龍 - 細胞動 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 鄭添龍 - 細胞動




細胞動
Cellular Movement
我需要一杯咖啡或者是一顆手雷
I need a cup of coffee or a hand grenade,
反正這樣的生活對我已經無所謂
Either way, this life doesn't matter to me anymore.
我非常討厭買醉,但好像從沒學會
I hate getting drunk, but I never seem to learn,
像遇到這樣狀況到底應該怎麼面對
How to face situations like this, I just don't discern.
啊。。。都無所謂
Ah... it doesn't matter anyway.
我需要一桶冰塊來鎮壓我的不安
I need a bucket of ice to suppress my anxiety,
大腦裡面的空白需要刺激來填滿
The emptiness in my brain needs a stimulus, you see.
把麻木神精剪斷別留下任何遺憾
Sever the numb nerves, leave no regrets behind,
哪怕要全部殺死統統丟掉全都換
Even if it means killing everything, discarding, and starting anew, I find.
啊。。。This'sright
Ah... that's right.
(呼 )我已經閉起了雙眼
(Exhale) I've closed my eyes,
(呼 )蠱惑著自己跳入這深淵
(Exhale) Seducing myself to jump into this abyss,
(呼 )結局是悲慘的畫面
(Exhale) The ending is a tragic scene, I confess,
但俯沖的快感卻是力量無限
But the thrill of the dive is an infinite force, no less.
我的世界正在慢慢淪陷Iknow
My world is slowly sinking, I know,
我的生活和愛情都早已拋棄了我Iknow
My life and love have long abandoned me, this I know,
只能夠看著欲望慢慢擴張
I can only watch as desire slowly expands and grows.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.