鄭興琦 - 你還好著嗎 - перевод текста песни на английский

你還好著嗎 - 鄭興琦перевод на английский




你還好著嗎
Are You Still Alright
情分對錯 錯又如何
Right or wrong, what does it matter
難以琢磨 還要附和著灑脫
It's hard to figure out, even harder to act carefree
別再說愛我
Don't tell me you love me anymore
貪心過後 還是寂寞
After all the greed, I'm still lonely
無力掙脫 你附給我的魔咒
Unable to break free from the curse you've put on me
能不能復活
Can I be revived?
縱然有多少不舍
Even though there's so much I can't let go of
還是會得過且過
I'll still take each day as it comes
毫無保留地炫耀
Flaunt my only happiness
僅有的快樂
without reservation
現在我好著呢
I'm doing well now
一切都好著呢
Everything is going well
不想繼續偽裝那一份捨不得
I don't want to pretend I'm not over you anymore
現在你好著嗎
Are you doing well now?
一切都好著嗎
Is everything going well?
希望你以後還那麼快樂
I hope you'll be just as happy in the future
希望我以後也這麼快樂
I hope I'll be just as happy in the future






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.