銀霞 - 春雨恋 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 銀霞 - 春雨恋




春雨恋
Spring Rain Love
这一件事情多么波折
This affair is so full of twists and turns
为什么我要这么做
Why must I do such a thing?
我在欢骗他也是欺骗我
I deceive him while I deceive myself
我的心里真难过
My heart is truly heavy
有谁能够了解
Oh who can understand?
谁能了解苦恼的我
Who can comprehend my anguish?
满腹真心话
My heart is full of sincerity
教我向谁
To whom can I turn?
向谁诉说
To whom can I confide?
他对我实在不错
He treats me so well
我心里更难过
My heart aches all the more
但愿有一天
I hope that one day
求他能够原谅我
He can forgive me
这一个世界多么稀奇
This world is so wondrous
每一样东西都美丽
Every creation is beautiful
好像走进了一个新天地
It's like stepping into a new realm
我的心里真欢喜
My heart is filled with joy
有谁能够了解
Oh who can understand?
谁能了解我的情意
Who can comprehend my emotions?
我愿做春风
I wish to be the gentle breeze
带着温暖
Carrying warmth
吹遍大地
Blowing across the earth
我愿意变做春雨
I wish to transform into the весенний дождь
撤在你心底
Watering your heart
春风和春雨
Gentle breeze and весенний дождь
就是我的情和意
Are my love and affection






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.