鍾舒漫 - 這首歌的名字是秘密 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 鍾舒漫 - 這首歌的名字是秘密




這首歌的名字是秘密
This Song's Title Is a Secret
一句 一句 將你 寫進 隱晦的愛歌
Line by line, I'll write about you in an obscure love song
名字無用處 無謂去點破
Your name is useless, there's no point in revealing it
當你 一句 一句 聽到 不理解的歌
When you hear it line by line and don't understand the song
難道疑惑過 講我
Do you wonder if it's about me?
我沒這麼傻 借助這首歌
I'm not that foolish, to use this song
拆下我 鎖秘密的鎖
To break the lock I have on my secret.
名字也未透露過的你
I've never revealed your name, so
怎會為你寫歌
How could I possibly write a song about you?
同伴也問你問你是誰
My friends ask about you, who are you?
匿名竟享受過 講清楚 示愛太低等
Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed being anonymous, being clear and confessing my love is too low-level
名份也覺得很 繁瑣
I also found the title to be very
不需要 換結果
No need to
只要想到 給你戀上 可以有多好 台下遙望你 都好 Woo
As long as I think about you, I can have an amazing crush, it's great just watching you from below Woo
這未算煎熬
This isn't considered torture
慶幸世間 仍是存在瑰寶 不必我抽到
Fortunately, there are still treasures in the world that I don't have to discover
名字也未透露過的你
I've never revealed your name, so
怎會為你寫歌
How could I possibly write a song about you?
同伴也問你問你是誰
My friends ask about you, who are you?
匿名竟享受過 講清楚 未試過公開
Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed being anonymous, I've never tried to be open
才沒有各方的 攔阻 無私 因此 忘我 Woo
That way there aren't any obstacles from all sides, selfless, therefore, forgetful Woo
情願隱居 假設裹
I'd rather live in seclusion, in a hypothetical
從來不出去做個現實孤雛 Woo
And never go out to be a real orphan Woo
奢侈品 不准 觸摸 Woo
Luxury, I'm not allowed to
未邂逅你的我
Before I met you
偏要為你寫歌
I'd rather write a song about you.
同伴也問你問你是誰
My friends ask about you, who are you?
竟能影響著我 這麼多 共處半分鐘
You actually affect me so much, we've only been together for half a minute
留贈我半生的 餘波 未可親暱像哥
Leaving me with half a lifetime of aftermath, we can't be close like
路過都不
It's not bad just passing by.
當偶像來暗戀
When an idol has a secret crush
青春不算白過
Youth isn't in vain.





Авторы: Wei Wen Huang, Shu Man Zhong, Jia Qian Lin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.