鍾鎮濤 - 聽我講 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 鍾鎮濤 - 聽我講




聽我講
Listen to Me
不必走 你聽聽我解釋可不可以
Don't go. Listen to me. Can you understand my explanation?
不必走 聽聽我解釋清楚你知
Don't go. Listen to my explanation clearly, you know.
否則一生也後悔 莫讓誤會損真理
Otherwise, you will regret it all your life. Don't let misunderstanding damage the truth.
其實我沒有花心 我對你好心痴
Actually, I am not heartless. I am wholeheartedly devoted to you.
不必走 我要向你講出心中意
Don't go. I want to tell you my feelings.
不必走 我向你講出心中意思
Don't go. I want to tell you what I mean.
今生的可愛伴侶 就是現在的你
The lovely companion of this life is the present you.
還願接受我解釋 咪再話嘥心機
Please accept my explanation. Don't waste your time anymore.
聽我講 BABY 我倆應緊緊掌握新開始
Listen to me, BABY. We should firmly grasp the new beginning.
今天的我與你變化又像是愛的故事
Today, you and I have changed, just like a love story.
聽我講 BABY 雨過咗應該睇到新開始
Listen to me, BABY. After the rain, we should see the new beginning.
兩相愛日日夜夜同聚 我與你 似對燕子
We are in love with each other day and night. You and I are like a pair of swallows.





Авторы: guo jiang zheng, katsuo ono


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.