鍾鎮濤 feat. 彭健新 - 一段情 (電影"表錯七日情"歌曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 鍾鎮濤 feat. 彭健新 - 一段情 (電影"表錯七日情"歌曲)




一段情 (電影"表錯七日情"歌曲)
A Love Story (Song from the movie "Lover's Wrong Week")
Ha...
Ha...
鍾:似半醒加半醉 像幻覺似現實裡 Ha...
Chung: Half awake, half drunk, like an illusion in reality Ha...
再也不管對錯 現在我要莫逝去
I don't care about right or wrong anymore, I want to cherish the moment
痛苦中一刻慰藉 勝過那誓盟字句
A moment of solace in the midst of pain, better than the words of an oath
使你心使我心醉
Makes your heart, my heart, intoxicated
你愛的拋棄你 剩下你滿面淚水 Ha...
The one you love abandoned you, leaving you in tears Ha...
我愛的拋棄我 獨剩我要活下去
The one I love abandoned me, leaving me to live on
痛苦中彼此愛護 最怕再突然逝去
Cherishing each other in our pain, lest it suddenly pass us by
使你心使我心碎
Makes your heart, my heart, broken
彭:情難定散聚 愛或者唏噓 彷彿都已默許
Peng: It's hard to decide whether to stay or go, love or regret, as if it were tacitly agreed upon
能共對於這一刻 卻像流星般閃過
To be together in this moment, yet it passes like a meteor
你是誰 我是誰 也是淚
Who are you, who am I? We are also tears





Авторы: kenny b., wing keung lo


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.