關智斌 - 預言書 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 關智斌 - 預言書




預言書
Book of Prophecies
萬能俠舊日伴隨自己 屋企通處飛
Omnipotent Hero, my childhood companion, flew everywhere in our house
七歲幾膽敢預言自己 操一艘戰機
At the tender age of seven, I boldly prophesied that I would pilot a fighter jet
但到一定年紀 經不起經濟起飛
But as the years went by, I couldn't keep up with the economic boom
放下志氣 喜中帶悲
I put my aspirations aside, a bittersweet compromise
萬能俠大熱漸成歷史 彷彿一世紀
Omnipotent Hero gradually faded into history, as if a century had passed
穿梭機附運舊時夢想 升空中跌死
The space shuttle carrying my childhood dreams crashed and burned
為了生活而放棄 要奮鬥來贏盡厚利
To survive, I gave up my dreams and fought for financial success
世界是大人遊戲 那幼稚預言誰謹記
The world is a game for adults, who cares about childish prophecies?
*時光機 留給你 回憶裡 誰帶路
*Time machine, take you back to the memories, who will guide you?
假使間給你再做 問你又會否寄望更高
If you were given another chance, would you still aim higher?
傻瓜機 留給你 誰歡笑 誰憤怒
Foolish machine, show you who laughed, who was angry
想當初預言無數 世界有太多變數*
Once, there were countless prophecies, but the world is too unpredictable*
萬能俠昨日熱誠隊友 通通隱了居
Omnipotent Hero, my once-inseparable comrade, has disappeared
新世紀福音熱潮動畫 一早不再追
The new century's Evangelion craze is long gone
面對生活流水 天真給幾次榨取
Life's challenges have worn me down
往日戰友 一一退隊
My former comrades have retreated one by one
不記得夢幻樂園地址 消失於市區
I can't remember the address of the amusement park, it's vanished
一箱箱護衛地球漫畫 安息於廢墟
Boxes of Earth-defending manga rest in ruins
習慣失望和氣餒 有勇氣原來亦有罪
I'm used to disappointment and discouragement, courage is a crime
已到達大人年歲 那偉大預言無根據
I'm an adult now, those grand prophecies were baseless
時光機 留給你 回憶裡 朋友號
Time machine, take you back to the memories, Friend Ship
只懂得欺騙細路 奉勸別太早仰望太高
It only deceives children, don't look too high too soon
傻瓜機 留給你 誰苦戰 誰卻步
Foolish machine, show you who endured, who gave up
青春的預言無數 有那個信守到老
Countless prophecies of youth, how many have stood the test of time?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.