關淑怡 - 雲上舞 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 關淑怡 - 雲上舞




雲上舞
Cloud Dance
我與你似是雲上舞 閉上眼不分西東
You and I seem to dance on the clouds. Close my eyes, can't tell what's east and west.
吻吻我貼近難自控 抱抱我愛在迷矇
Your kisses draw me close. Your embrace makes me lose control. Love is in a haze.
夢裡的面容 盼再度接觸
In my dreams, I see your face. I long to meet again.
用愛的地圖 想找去路
With the map of love, I search for the way.
讓無盡無盡愛的夢 緊扣心靈溝通
Let the endless, boundless dream of love bind our hearts together.
低聲傾訴 印下這好夢
Whisper to me, sealing this sweet dream.
留戀的吻心深種
Your lingering kiss seeds deep in my heart.
再入夢 夢境失蹤 身軀暗地搖動
Back to dreams, but they're gone. My body still sways.
每夜夢 夢境之中 只想你在當中
In my dreams, I only long for you.
碰上你似是曾共舞 閉上眼滿是問號
Meeting you is like a shared dance. Close my eyes, full of questions.
暖暖我障礙能盡掃 疼疼我愛是無窮
Your warmth sweeps away obstacles. Your love is boundless.
夢裡的面容 痛快地接觸
In my dreams, I see your face. I'm so happy to meet you.
令我心感到 絲絲愛慕
My heart feels a touch of love.
讓甜蜜甜蜜愛的夢 跟你心靈相通
Let the sweet, sweet dream of love connect our hearts.
低聲傾訴 繼續這好夢
Whisper to me, continuing this sweet dream.
旋轉起舞風吹送
We dance as the wind blows.
怕是夢 夢境失蹤 抓緊了又停頓
I'm afraid it's a dream. I reach out, but you're gone.
每夜夢 夢境之中 只想你在當中
In my dreams, I only long for you.





Авторы: 劉志遠

關淑怡 - 關淑怡音樂大全 101
Альбом
關淑怡音樂大全 101
дата релиза
01-01-2011


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.