關菊英 - 似风如水 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 關菊英 - 似风如水




似风如水
Like the Wind, Like Water
为何笑 谁挂在我的心里
Why smile? Who hangs in my heart?
却问手中的幸福 是用谁代替谁
But ask the happiness in my hand, who replaced whom?
为何怨 时间为哪个失去
Why resent? Time for whom has been lost?
最后得到些什么 是散 又似聚
What was obtained in the end? Scattered and yet gathered
旧时爱 填满后更觉空虚
Old love, once filled, empties
几年想铭记什么 是没谁便记谁
For years I've tried to remember what: that without someone, I remember someone else?
旧时痛 熔铸活过的根据
Old pains, the proof I am alive
决定不想偏越想 又爱 又畏惧
I decide not to stray, and yet I love and fear
回忆总似风如水 没法剪得碎
Memory is like the wind and water, impossible to cut
目送从前 顾盼现在
I see off the past, look forward to the present
谁会值得隐退 梦里多少过客
Who deserves to fade away? How many guests were in my dream?
狂潮翻过去
The frenzy passes
回首 竟仿佛隔岸观花
Looking back, it's as if I'm watching flowers from the opposite shore
从云雾戏水
I emerge from the misty waters
回忆都美好 或许 自觉错得对
Memories are all beautiful, perhaps I'm knowingly wrong
目送从前 愿盼现在 谁会值得隐退
I see off the past, welcome the present. Who deserves to fade away?
梦里多少过客 狂潮翻过去
How many guests were in my dream? The frenzy passes
回首 经不起雨滴风摧
Looking back, I cannot withstand the rain and wind
未忘记负累 但忘记热泪
I have not forgotten my burdens, but I have forgotten my tears
为何化雾水
Why have I become mist and water?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.