阮兆祥 - 天各一方 (feat. 胡楓) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 阮兆祥 - 天各一方 (feat. 胡楓)




天各一方 (feat. 胡楓)
Love Across Space and Time
我返黎喇 你好嗎
I'm back. How are you?
自從妳同我分手 我就鍾意瞇埋雙眼
Since you and I broke up, I like to squint.
因為瞇埋雙眼就可以見到妳
Because squinting allows me to see you.
偷望妳已經成為我生活既一部分
Peeking at you has become a part of my life.
愛有冷暖 情有濃淡 緣有深淺
Love has its warmth and coldness, its thickness and thinness, its depth and shallowness.
妳離開之後 我一個人走過嘅歲月
After you left, I walked alone through time,
遇見許許多多嘅人 我更加清楚
I've met many kinds of people, and I've realized,
原來我對妳 喺一世鍾情
I have been devoted to you for a lifetime.
誰令我能情深一片 令我輕柔如水清澈
Who made me feel deeply devoted, made me feel light, soft, and clear as water?
讓我心靈回復恬靜 令我拋棄內心牽掛
Who let my soul return to tranquility, made me let go of my inner worries?
重拾往年純潔美夢 讓我心靈重得安慰
Who helped me regain my old innocent dreams, who let my soul feel comforted again?
讓我安躺月下
Who made me feel at peace under the moonlight?
有時候 愛一個人嘅感覺係好虛無飄渺
Sometimes, the feeling of loving someone is very vague and ethereal.
而所謂永恆 又好似夢幻泡影
And so-called eternity is just like a dream bubble.
但係妳讓我明白到 愛可以跨越生死
But you have made me understand that love can transcend life and death.
問妳一個問題吖
I have a question for you.
妳瞇埋雙眼嘅時候會唔會間唔中諗起我架
When you squint, do you think of me from time to time?
妳唔駛即刻答覆我 我哋約定今晚夢中見吖
You don't have to answer me right away. We can meet in a dream tonight,
到時妳再話我知吖
and then you can tell me.
誰令我能情深一片 令我輕柔如水清澈
Who made me feel deeply devoted, made me feel light, soft, and clear as water?
讓我心靈回復恬靜 令我拋棄內心牽掛
Who let my soul return to tranquility, made me let go of my inner worries?
重拾往年純潔美夢 讓我心靈重得安慰
Who helped me regain my old innocent dreams, who let my soul feel comforted again?
讓妳安躺月下
Who made you feel at peace under the moonlight?
天若有情天亦老 唯愛不朽 我哋嘅愛歌來生再譜吖
If the heavens have feelings, the heavens will grow old. Only love is immortal. We can sing our love song again in the next life.





Авторы: Herb Alpert


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.