阿寶 - 那誰 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 阿寶 - 那誰




那誰
That Someone
你和那誰那天分手
You and that someone, the day you broke up,
你淚痕像條綠色的鏽
Your tear stains like streaks of green rust,
頑固地種在眼睛一角
Stubbornly planted in the corner of your eyes,
直到永久抹不走
Unfading, forever there.
但是浮游在生活亂流
But adrift in the turbulent currents of life,
你那新生你也必須接受
Your rebirth, you must accept it too.
就算多悔咎自責別太久
Even if filled with regret and self-blame, don't dwell too long,
不要戀戀心裏那個傷口
Don't linger on that wound in your heart.
渡日月穿山水尚在恨那誰
Crossing days and months, traversing mountains and rivers, still resenting that someone,
誰曾無堅不摧摧毀的廢墟
Once indestructible, a ruined wasteland,
一早變做你美好新居
Has long since become your beautiful new home.
創疤你不挖亦不知有過
A scar you wouldn't know existed if you didn't dig it up.
在這裏淚疊淚風一吹 漸莫辨那誰
Here, tears upon tears, blown away by the wind, gradually blurring the memory of that someone,
連重提往事也不再絕對
Even retelling the past is no longer absolute.
她怎傷害你講起你沒再吐苦水
How he hurt you, when you speak of it, you no longer spill bitter tears.
有時你還覺得溫馨
Sometimes you even feel a warmth,
這淚流像存在的表證
These tears like proof of existence.
沒有恨過便更加彷似
Without having hated, it would feel even more like
白過半生冷清清
Having lived half a life, cold and empty.
像突然忘掉尊姓大名
Like suddenly forgetting his full name,
卻記得她教你差點喪命
Yet remembering how he almost cost you your life.
是創傷太重或覺悟太輕
Is it the trauma too heavy or the realization too light
使你不懂釋放怨懟的根性
That makes you unable to release the resentment at its root?
渡日月穿山水尚在恨那誰
Crossing days and months, traversing mountains and rivers, still resenting that someone,
誰曾無堅不摧摧毀的廢墟
Once indestructible, a ruined wasteland,
一早變做你美好新居
Has long since become your beautiful new home.
創疤你不挖亦不知有過在這裏
A scar you wouldn't know existed if you didn't dig it up here.
淚疊淚風一吹漸莫辨那誰
Tears upon tears, blown away by the wind, gradually blurring the memory of that someone,
連重提往事也不再絕對
Even retelling the past is no longer absolute.
她怎傷害你感恩替代了那苦水
How he hurt you, gratitude now replaces those bitter tears.
誰沒兩個致命舊愛侶
Who hasn't had a couple of fatal past loves?
不見得就要聽到春天也恐懼
Doesn't mean you should be afraid even when spring arrives.
可以不唏噓可以不心虛
You can be without sighs, without guilt,
放低跨過去
Let go and move on.
渡日月穿山水尚在恨那誰
Crossing days and months, traversing mountains and rivers, still resenting that someone,
誰曾無堅不摧摧毀的廢墟
Once indestructible, a ruined wasteland,
一早變做了滿山青翠
Has long since become a lush green mountain.
敏感處不碰便不知你撞着心碎
If you don't touch the sensitive spot, you won't know you've struck a heartbreak.
讓舊夢不堪追就別問那誰
Let the old dreams be unbearable to chase, so don't ask about that someone,
從何時你學會灑脱面對
Since when did you learn to face it with detachment?
他怎傷害你可否就當作老天
How he hurt you, can you just consider it as Heaven's will,
願整理那沒挫敗波折一生之旅
To arrange a life journey without setbacks and twists,
功德圓滿方可愛下去
Meritorious and complete, then lovely to continue,
帶笑歸去
Return with a smile.





Авторы: Xie Chen, Wyman Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.