阿杜 - 幻想 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 阿杜 - 幻想




幻想
Fantasy
I love you 別對人說
I love you. Don't tell others
因為我覺得 人們會 冷冷的 不看好結果
Because I think people might coldly disapprove
I love you 該如何接著說
I love you. How should I go on?
在這有一點 冰冷的 冬天 陰暗的街頭
In this slightly cold winter and on these dim streets
因為 我只能幻想我在牽妳的手
Because I can only fantasize that I'm holding your hand
帶妳看遍這世界 快樂與哀愁
Showing you the happiness and sadness of the world
我甚至幻想妳和我的結果 就算是片刻的擁有
I even fantasize about our ending. Even if it's just for a moment
也深深 珍藏著 直到永久
I'll cherish it deeply, forever
不愛妳 要怎麼活
How can I live without loving you?
就像心跳和呼吸都停歇的我 能撐多久
It's like me without a heartbeat or breath. How long can I last?
不愛妳 我怎麼熬得過
How can I get through it without loving you?
陽光一天天 昏黯在 漫漫等待 的街頭
The sunlight grows dimmer with each passing day on the streets where I wait
可是我只能幻想我在牽妳的手
But I can only fantasize that I'm holding your hand
帶妳看遍這世界 快樂 與哀愁
Showing you the happiness and sadness of the world
我甚至幻想妳和我的結果
I even fantasize about our ending
就算是片刻的擁有 也深深 珍藏著 直到永久
Even if it's just for a moment, I'll cherish it deeply, forever
愛被人們渲染得 太多 愛到忘了愛什麼
Oh, love has been exaggerated. Love has made us forget what love is
可是我只想陪著你走 簡簡單單的過
But I just want to accompany you through life
我只能幻想我在牽妳的手 帶妳 看遍這世界快樂還有哀愁
I can only fantasize that I'm holding your hand, showing you the happiness and sadness of the world
我甚至幻想妳和我最後的結果 就算是片刻的擁有
I even fantasize about our ending. Even if it's just for a moment
也深深 珍藏著 真到永久
I'll cherish it deeply, forever
在我心中 珍藏著 直到永久
I'll cherish it in my heart, forever






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.