阿牛 - 风的脚步 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 阿牛 - 风的脚步




风的脚步
Steps of the Wind
风的脚步
Steps of the Wind
来... 来...
Come... Come...
来... 来...
Come... Come...
那是风吹乱了椰树的头发的下午
That was the afternoon when the wind tousled the hair of the coconut trees,
庙里的烟火和尘埃起舞
Making the temple's fireworks and dust dance.
我是顽皮的小孩总是跑得那么快
I was a mischievous child, always running so fast,
你走过来轻轻握着我的手
When you came and gently held my hand.
来... 把手心合起来
Come... Clasp your hands together,
小宝宝是个听话的小孩
Little one, be a good child.
盼你快高长大健康幸福又平安
I hope you grow up healthy, happy, and safe.
将来娶个好老婆生个小孩
In the future, you'll find a good wife and have children of your own.
风的脚步来了又去去了又来
The steps of the wind, coming and going, going and coming.
追逐着梦的小孩终于回来
The child who chased his dreams has finally returned.
你那温柔的眼神彷佛随着烟火在飘
Your gentle gaze seems to float with the fireworks,
我一个人默默在为谁祈祷
As I pray silently for someone.
来... 把手心合起来
Come... Clasp your hands together,
我现在是个回到家了的小孩
I am a child who has returned home.
很久以后才能明白你当年的爱
Only after many years could I understand your love for me.
你担心又放心让我走向未来
You worried, yet you let me go, to face the future.
来... 双手合起来
Come... Clasp your hands together.
来... 你的叮咛
Come... Your advice,
你的关怀一切都还在
Your care, it's all still here.
祈祷有爱抚平一切伤害
I pray that love will heal all wounds.
The End
The End






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.