阿肆 - 不在他方 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 阿肆 - 不在他方




不在他方
Not Elsewhere
小时候的我真傻
I was very naive when I was a child,
居然一直想着快长大
Always thinking about growing up fast.
长大后
After growing up
却发现一切不是我所想象的那种酷
I found that everything was not as cool as I imagined.
梦想成为科学家
I dreamed of becoming a scientist
或者可以成为任何人
Or to be anyone.
曾做过
The
的白日梦在日复一日的叹息中崩塌
Daydreams I had collapsed into daily sighs.
最想去的地方 总是在很远方
The places I want to go are always far away
最想要爱的人 总是遗憾收场
The people I love most always end up in regret.
对未来幻着想 也留恋着过往
Dreaming about the future, but also nostalgic for the past,
才困苦 于现状
I am troubled by my current situation.
最想要的一切 永远都在路上
Everything I want is always on the way
没征兆的沮丧 失落猝不及防
Depression and loss come without warning.
总在胡思乱想 煎熬如此漫长
Always lost in thought, the suffering is so long
幸福总在 他方
Happiness is always elsewhere.
而周遭过于喧哗
The surroundings are too noisy,
常扰乱我内心的想法
Often disturbing my inner thoughts.
每当我
Every time I
精心装扮的成熟稳重因情绪化崩塌
My carefully crafted maturity and stability collapse due to my emotions.
何时才能够到达
When can I reach it,
或者获得平静的方法
Or find a way to be at peace?
我总在
I am always
不忙碌时会焦虑快乐时又不安中挣扎
Anxious when I'm not busy, and uneasy when I'm happy.
最想去的地方 总是在很远方
The places I want to go are always far away
最想要爱的人 总是遗憾收场
The people I love most always end up in regret.
对未来幻着想 也留恋着过往
I dream about the future, but also nostalgic for the past,
却忽略了身旁
But I ignore the present.
最想要的一切 永远都在路上
Everything I want is always on the way
没征兆的沮丧 失落猝不及防
Depression and loss come without warning.
总在胡思乱想 煎熬如此漫长
Always lost in thought, the suffering is so long
多希望 是梦一场
I wish that all of this was just a dream,
才困苦 于现状
I am troubled by my current situation.
幸福总在 他方
Happiness is always elsewhere.
得不到的都化作心上的白月光
What I can't get has become a white moonlight on my heart,
拥有的都成为无用的理所应当
What I have has become useless and taken for granted.
而我 凭什么
Why should I
借忧伤嚣着张
Pretend to be sad?
得不到的还在念念不忘的痒
What I can't get is still an unforgettable itch,
拥有的侥幸反倒助长了这惆怅
What I have is lucky, but it only makes me feel sad.
顾影 自怜
Self-pitying,
荒废了时光
Time has been wasted.
得不到的若太难追上先当虚妄
If what I can't get is too hard to catch up with, I'll treat it as an illusion.
拥有的此刻或许正被别人向往
What I have may be desired by others,
多幸运 光是能活着
How lucky to be alive,
在此刻
At this moment.
时不时的迷惘 交给来日方长
Leave the occasional confusion to the future,
爱不到了的人 在回忆里安放
Place those who can't be loved in memory,
朝着确定方向 哪怕还没有方向
Towards a definite direction, even if there is no direction yet,
试一试 去飞翔
Try to fly.
你看你 有双翅膀
Look at you, you have wings,
展开吧 去翱翔
Spread them and soar,
而幸福 不在他方
Happiness is not elsewhere,
幸福 在于 飞本身
Happiness is in the flight itself.





Авторы: Asi


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.