阿龙 - 酒鬼 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 阿龙 - 酒鬼




酒鬼
Drunkard
半夜三更的月亮
The moon at the witching hour,
照著我這個酒鬼
Shines down on me, a drunkard.
在夜深人靜的月光下
In the quiet moonlight's embrace,
與我想像中的人跳舞
I dance with the one I imagine.
半夜三更的風
The wind in the dead of night,
吹著我這個酒鬼
Blows upon me, a drunkard.
我醉的山高水遠
I'm drunk, as far as mountains and seas,
我醉的忽明忽暗
My drunkenness flickers, bright and then dim.
阿哩哩哩哩 從之多
Ah li li li li, from here to there,
阿哩哩哩哩 從之衣
Ah li li li li, from here to everywhere,
讓我們一起幹酒醉
Let's drink together and get drunk,
讓我們一起幹酒醉吧
Let's drink together and get wasted.
反正醉著醒著
Whether drunk or sober,
你都能找到回家的路
You can always find your way home.
讓我們一起幹酒醉
Let's drink together and get drunk,
讓我們一起幹酒醉吧
Let's drink together and get wasted.
反正家裡沒有等候你的人
There's no one waiting for you at home anyway.
與那高高在上的月亮 乾杯
To the moon up high, cheers!
與那呼嘯而過的青春 乾杯
To our fleeting youth, cheers!
與那所有已經失去的 乾杯
To all that we've lost, cheers!
與那所有從未得到的 乾杯
To all that we never had, cheers!






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.