陳健安 - 在錯誤的宇宙尋找愛 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳健安 - 在錯誤的宇宙尋找愛




在錯誤的宇宙尋找愛
Searching for Love in the Wrong Universe
意識一早超脫 情愛這東西
My consciousness was already beyond the idea of love
越過了天地 並未眷戀螻蟻
I transcended the Heavens and Earth and had no interest in the creatures below
沒有光陰跟遠近 我是叢電波 破天際
I was not bound by time and space, I was a wave of electricity, a celestial message
但你的召喚 讓我將功德放低
But your call made me humble myself
為你呱呱出世 回到這身體
For you, I was born into this world, back into this body
自降四千等 為覓人類一吻 作謝禮
I descended from the heavens to seek a human kiss as a token of my gratitude
誰話愛戀 苦海濟世 會創造奇蹟 將蒼生撫慰
Who would have thought that love, like the vast ocean, could perform miracles and comfort all living beings?
被你吸引 讓我當初失智慧
Your beauty attracted me, making me lose my wisdom
這宇宙 這種深情根本虛構
But this love, this universe, is nothing but an illusion
失了足 才會跌落你的地球
I fell into your Earth because I lost my way
目光遠大如我 你有限維度裡 看春秋
I have a broader perspective than you, who are limited by your narrow dimensions
很後悔 但愛死方會得救
I regret it, but only love can save me
為了找到真愛 尋遍每粒沙
To find true love, I have searched every grain of sand
住進你的家 就為明白這叫 錯誤嗎
I came to live in your house to understand what love really is
求做對簡單的愛侶 與你歷其境 方知多可怕
I wanted to experience the simplicity of being lovers, but I realized how terrifying it is
沒法擺脫 俗套的分手戲碼
I cannot escape the mundane drama of love
這宇宙 這種深情根本虛構
But this love, this universe, is nothing but an illusion
失了足 才會跌落你的地球
I fell into your Earth because I lost my way
上天已難回去 我似被囚在你 那春秋
I can no longer return to Heaven, I am trapped in your narrow world
不恨你 恨我太晚參透
I don't blame you, I blame myself for not realizing it sooner
親手作孽 惡果他人怎可解救
I created this trouble myself, how can you save me?
貪怨癡 要葬在你的地球
My desires and obsessions will be buried with me on your Earth
為了擁抱你 換這雙手
I exchanged my wings for the chance to hold you
一早已 被切去兩翼 禁飛走
I have been stripped of my wings and can no longer fly
這樣勇 試問你可能夠
How could you possibly understand the courage I have shown?
自絕位列仙班 都不算太內疚
I don't regret giving up my place in Heaven
但愛到欠自我 我笑我下流
But I regret losing myself in love. I laugh at my own patheticness.
這宇宙 這種深情根本虛構
But this love, this universe, is nothing but an illusion
失了足 才會跌入你的溫柔
I fell into your embrace because I lost my way
在你的結界 盪過韆鞦
In your world, I swing from the stars
我便無力 再看北斗
I can no longer look upon the North Star
不恨你 恨我的反抗不夠
I don't blame you, I blame myself for not fighting hard enough
我的愛全被接收
You have received all my love.
必須再重頭禪修
I must now begin my spiritual journey anew.
練到清心寡愛 無懼色誘
I will train myself to be pure and unattached, free from temptation.





Авторы: Wyman Wong, Wing Ki Vicky Fung


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.