陳冠希 - 戰爭 (feat. 陳奐仁, 胡蓓蔚 & MC 仁) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳冠希 - 戰爭 (feat. 陳奐仁, 胡蓓蔚 & MC 仁)




戰爭 (feat. 陳奐仁, 胡蓓蔚 & MC 仁)
War (feat. MC Yan, Karen Mok & MC Yan)
我而家就去打仗 打屬於我自己嘅一場仗
I'm going to fight my own war right now
假若現實世界根本就係一個戰場
If the real world is just a battlefield
咁一切現象係咪一對殘酷假象
Then are all the things we see just cruel illusions?
假如現實要我去打一場假仗
If reality wants me to fight a fake war
打住乜嘢旗號 打一場點樣嘅仗
What banner do I fly, what kind of war do I fight?
打得唔好我嘅生命就此劃上句號
If I don't fight well, my life will come to an end
問得唔好 我應該問生命一個乜嘢問號
If I ask the wrong question, what kind of question should I ask life?
問我 悲哭聲可以有幾多幾多
Ask me, how loud can the sound of crying be?
問我童謠用乜嘢號角吹乜嘢悲歌
Ask me, what kind of horn does a nursery rhyme blow to play what kind of sad song?
歌舞昇平嘅世界 幾可聽到凱旋歌曲
In a world of peace and prosperity, how often do we hear songs of triumph?
曲終人散嘅時候 只有剩低幾個幾個
When the music ends, only a few are left
我問我 我嘅戰友係咪就係我一個
I ask myself, am I my own comrade?
我為我 嘅生命戰鬥 要我保衛我
I fight for my life, I have to protect myself
我話我 進一步退一步 我都難過
I say I take a step forward and a step back, I'm sad
我想我 放棄我 唔再識分對錯
I want to give up, I don't know right from wrong anymore
成日顧前顧後
Always looking back and forth
想不透行左轉右
Can't figure it out, go left or right
是我打的仗自作自受
The war I fought was brought upon myself
受著 感著 看著 聽著
Suffering, feeling, watching, listening
能不能聽到有個號聲響
Can you hear the sound of the horn?
是否每個人都是盲將
Is everyone just a blind general?
你的字言能否當手槍
Can your words be used as a gun?
然後將它瞄在我身上
And then point it at me
你當我死 我還在站著
You think I'm dead, but I'm still standing
戰艇你毀了 但我還在戰著
You destroyed my ship, but I'm still fighting
就那麽一句話 就得把我毀了 慢著
Just those words, and you have destroyed me, hold on
什麽國旗 誰在下命令 誰的747
What flag, who is giving the orders, whose 747?
誰制我死地 誰是我的敵人?
Who condemns me to death, who is my enemy?
他不可能是好人 是品質差的人
He can't be a good person, he's a bad person
無法容忍者 不是軍人
Can't tolerate, not a soldier
怎麽確認 一個都不認識
How to confirm, don't know any of them
是仍知沒仁義沒仁慈 背者世界的負擔
Still know there is no benevolence, no mercy, carrying the burden of the world
聽我喊到我忍 我忍 還我仍是我的自尊
Listen to me shout until I can't, I can't, my self-respect is still mine
有一刻你發現精神能敵倒欲望
There comes a time when you find that spirit can defeat desire
習慣熬過你的妄想你所有悲傷
Get used to your delusions, all your sorrows
死亡是否可能是我生命的解放
Is death the liberation of my life?
問題是我知何時但不知為何要解放
The problem is I know when but I don't know why I need to be liberated
成日鬥前鬥後
Always fighting back and forth
想走都難自己走
It's hard to leave, I have to leave myself
有傷口 有時得手
There are wounds, sometimes I win
有時失手 我都要受
Sometimes I lose, I have to suffer
成日顧前顧後
Always looking back and forth
想不透行左轉右
Can't figure it out, go left or right
是我打的仗自作自受
The war I fought was brought upon myself
米高峰 check one two one
MC Yanki check one two one
The one and everyone is innocent
The one and everyone is innocent
Edison MC 陳奐仁 而家就rap一啲野關於戰爭
Edison MC MC Yan, now let's rap about war
世上某d角落每日都有戰爭發生
Somewhere in the world, there is war every day
每人都參與每人都有內心鬥爭
Everyone participates, everyone has an inner struggle
危險啲係戰場上槍林彈雨 血肉橫飛
The more dangerous are the battlefields, the more dangerous are the bullets and blood
危險啲係支咪加唇槍舌劍 口沫橫飛
The more dangerous it is to hold a microphone plus lip service, the more dangerous it is to spit
呢首歌係一場戰爭 三個獵肉者 你同我同佢邊個
This song is a war, three hunters, you and me and him
可以選擇做旁觀者 無人會鍾意見到 遍地死者
You can choose to be a bystander, no one likes to see the dead everywhere
無人會鍾意做 戰地記者 唔想知道乜嘢叫做戰爭罪行
No one likes to be a war reporter, I don't want to know what a war crime is
剩係知道呢度法律唔保障所有嘅人 自己做軍備競賽
Just know that the law here doesn't protect everyone, do your own arms race
自己人打自己嘅仗 自己俘擄自己 自己混自己嘅帳
Fight your own battles, capture yourself, mix your own accounts
成日要名要利
Always want fame and fortune
沖沖沖從未識死
Charge, charge, charge, never know death
再不分戰場屋企
No longer separate the battlefield from home
愛人知己 我想勝利
Lover, confidant, I want victory
行或企如戰地
Walk or stand like a battlefield
很想死而未敢死
Want to die but dare not die
是我想得太盡要爭氣
I want to be too ambitious
成日鬥前鬥後
Always fighting back and forth
想走都難自己走
It's hard to leave, I have to leave myself
有傷口 有時得手
There are wounds, sometimes I win






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.