陳冠希 - I Never Told You - feat. 陳奐仁 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳冠希 - I Never Told You - feat. 陳奐仁




I Never Told You - feat. 陳奐仁
I Never Told You - feat. Vanness Wu
记得两千年的夏天
I remember that summer in 2000,
一起躺在海边聊天
When we lay on the beach together.
发现有你在我身边
When I realized you were by my side,
整个气氛悠闲
The atmosphere was so easy.
仿佛全世界都在看着我们手牵手
As if the whole world was watching us as we held hands,
一起走向远方的夕阳
Walking towards the distant sunset.
你的头靠着我的肩膀
Your head on my shoulder,
好像天堂就在我的心房
As if heaven was in my heart.
给你的爱情付出越多越舒畅
The more love I gave you, the better I felt.
怎么也想不到秋天里解散
I had no idea we'd be breaking up in the fall.
怎么也想不到他拍了一支广告
I had no idea he had filmed a commercial.
跟着跑到香港
He followed you to Hong Kong.
工作开始繁忙
Work began to take over.
思念却一如往常
But my longing for you remained.
他是否记错了她的地址
Did he get her address wrong?
除非她搬家了
Or had she moved?
他心中有好多东西
He had so much to tell her.
多么想跟她讲
He wanted to talk to her so much.
将来不知会不会见你
I don't know if I'll ever see you again,
我始终还不能原谅自己
But I still can't forgive myself.
我为什么没阻止你离去
Why didn't I stop you when you left?
我真的好想你
I miss you so much.
I never told you
I never told you,
I wanna hold you
I want to hold you.
若能见你一面
If I could just see you again,
我想说声抱歉
I'd apologize.
I never told you
I never told you,
I wanna hold you
I want to hold you.
宁愿放弃一切
I would give up everything,
让你留在我身边
To have you stay by my side.
突然收到一通电话
Suddenly, I received a phone call.
看到很熟悉的号码
I saw a familiar phone number.
多么希望听到你的"好吗"
I was hoping to hear you say, "Are you okay?"
原来是个陌生人回我电话
But it was a stranger who had called me back.
检查屏幕上的号码
I checked the phone number on the screen,
虽然就是你的"un hun"
And it was yours, your "un hun,"
表示你已经不再用这个电话
Meaning you no longer used this phone number.
这是我唯一联络你的方法
This was my only way of contacting you.
巧合事件能否发生在我身上
I wonder if I have any hope.
可知道我已经不抱任何希望
But I know deep down that I should give up.
If you and me were together
If you and me were together,
Together will be 4 ever
Together we would be forever.
I got to believe
I have to believe,
I got to believe
I have to believe,
I got to believe
I have to believe,
That the sun will shine another day
That the sun will shine another day.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.