陳奕迅 & eason and the duo band - Am I Me - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳奕迅 & eason and the duo band - Am I Me




Am I Me
Am I Me
在夜晚 說早晨
Saying "good morning" in the dead of night,
閒談後 你更像別人
After our small talk, you seem like a stranger.
字幕裡 說冬日灰暗
The subtitles describe a bleak winter day,
回答你 這邊的氣氛
I tell you about the atmosphere here.
就像你 已記不起了
It's as if you've already forgotten,
連懷舊 也格外寂寥
Even nostalgia feels particularly desolate.
雜物裡 遺物和舊照
Among the clutter, relics and old photos,
誰變賣 誰棄掉 誰看到破曉
Who sold them, who discarded them, who saw the break of dawn?
漸漸我甚麼都不想知道
Gradually, I don't want to know anything,
我覺得迷失竟比醒覺好
I feel like being lost is better than being awake.
漸漸我離開都不想宣佈
Gradually, I don't even want to announce my departure,
怕記憶 最後變話題 太俗套
I fear memories will become just a topic of conversation, too cliche.
別讓我 再失眠
Don't let me lose sleep again,
沉迷後 有美夢未圓
After indulging, there are still unfulfilled dreams.
現實裡 你飄蕩很遠
In reality, you drift far away,
還勸我 不應該眷戀
Yet you advise me not to cling to the past.
但是我 卻看得穿了
But I can see through it all,
誰承諾 似信念動搖
Whose promises waver like beliefs,
背誦了 閒話和玩笑
Reciting idle chatter and jokes,
忘記吧 誰記住 誰要我發表
Forget it, who remembers, who wants me to express myself?
漸漸我甚麼都不想知道
Gradually, I don't want to know anything,
我覺得迷失竟比醒覺好
I feel like being lost is better than being awake.
漸漸我離開都不想宣佈
Gradually, I don't even want to announce my departure,
怕記憶 最後變話題 太俗套
I fear memories will become just a topic of conversation, too cliche.
寂寞 寂寞出於你的空白
Loneliness, loneliness born from your emptiness,
剩下我被記憶掌摑
Leaving me slapped by memories.
如留下語錄誰來看
If I leave quotes behind, who will read them?
懷念只可鋪滿被單
Nostalgia can only fill the sheets.
漸漸我聞歌都不想起舞
Gradually, I don't even feel like dancing when I hear music,
我覺得我失去一切知覺極美好
I feel like losing all my senses is wonderful.
渾噩哪及記得恐怖
Oblivion is not as terrifying as remembering,
記得種種感覺 但欠你的廝守到老
Remembering all kinds of feelings, but lacking your companionship until old age.





Авторы: Jie Bang Zhang, Wing Him Chan


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.