陳小春 - 何必太認真 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳小春 - 何必太認真




何必太認真
Don't Take It So Seriously
何必太認真
Don't take it so seriously
嘿嘿親愛的女孩 對愛別太認真
Hey there, my dear girl, don't take love too seriously
太認真會傷身 傷了身會心疼 痛苦難忍
Taking it too seriously will hurt you, hurting you will cause heartache, and the pain will be unbearable
只要你別太認真 就能在愛裡打滾
As long as you don't take it too seriously, you can roll around in love
打滾嘛也有學問 天天搞很多人 愛你到發昏
Rolling around is also an art, playing with many people every day, loving you until you're dizzy
女孩別再純真 這時代已不贊成
Girl, don't be so innocent, this era doesn't approve of it
哭哭涕涕的問 他究竟愛不愛 那是誰的責任
Crying and asking if he loves you, whose responsibility is that?
你何必太認真 他是你什麼人
Why are you taking it so seriously? Who is he to you?
他給你什麼吻 他送你什麼車
What kind of kiss did he give you? What kind of car did he give you?
值得你苦苦的等
Is it worth your苦苦等待
你何必太認真 放開你的心門
Why are you taking it so seriously? Open your heart
別陷得那麼深 別再為他犧牲 別變成笑話一則
Don't get in so deep, don't sacrifice for him anymore, don't become a laughing stock






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.