陳小春 - 有這麼難嗎 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳小春 - 有這麼難嗎




有這麼難嗎
Is It That Difficult?
不眠不休我不想開口
Sleepless and exhausted, I don't want to speak.
我不要說不要求也不挽留 你不要走
I don't want to say, plead, or beseech you to stay.
不哭不笑我不想示弱
Tearless and emotionless, I don't want to appear weak.
我不要懂要不是我很在乎 不會難過
I don't want to understand that if I didn't care so much, I wouldn't be so hurt.
不清不楚我不想逗留
Uncertain and indecisive, I don't want to hang around.
寧可沒有不前進也不退後 那算什麼
I'd rather have nothing than neither advance nor retreat, what's the point?
不高不低我不想將就
Stuck in a rut, I don't want to settle.
寧可你走付出和收穫 差太多
I'd rather you leave, for the付出 and 收穫 are too disparate.
愛來愛去到最後
In love and out of love, in the end,
我欠你你欠我真的想不通
I owe you and you owe me, it truly baffles me.
有這麼難嗎
Love, is it that difficult?
留來留去留成仇
Together and apart, leading to animosity,
我恨你你恨我甜甜蜜蜜的承諾 全都怎麼了
I resent you and you resent me, our sweet promises, how did they all go awry?
愛來愛去的時候
When we were in and out of love,
我要你你要我真的想不通
I wanted you and you wanted me, it truly baffles me.
有這麼難嗎
Love, is it that difficult?
騙來騙去騙不過
Deception upon deception, yet we can't be fooled,
我躲你你躲我 要走就走
I evade you and you evade me, if you want to go, then go.





Авторы: Xiao-bo Bao, 徐世珍


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.