陳小春 - 男人與公狗(OT: 愛妻號) - OT: Ai Qi Hao - перевод текста песни на английский

男人與公狗(OT: 愛妻號) - OT: Ai Qi Hao - 陳小春перевод на английский




男人與公狗(OT: 愛妻號) - OT: Ai Qi Hao
Man and Hound (OT: Love Machine) - OT: Ai Qi Hao
很無聊整整一天懶的動 望著我竟然是無辜的一條狗
I was bored and lazy all day, until I looked at my innocent dog.
在牠眼裡很難說出口 跟我一樣想找女朋友
It's hard to say in his eyes, but he also wants a girlfriend, just like me.
說起來心理很痛 感情沒成就
It hurts to talk about it, my love life is unfulfilled.
其實我還不壞 有點錢 長得不錯
I'm not that bad, I have some money and I'm not bad looking.
為了什麼沒人看上我 阿諾說 沒關係身邊還有我
Why doesn't anyone like me? Arnold says, "It's okay, I'm still here."
*OH~愛總是讓人發瘋 為了愛我願意搖尾又擺頭
*Oh~Love always drives people crazy, I'm willing to wag my tail and nod my head for love.
掏心掏肺 只想有人愛我
Heartfelt, just want someone to love me.
OH~愛總是讓人發愁 一條狗 一個人 枯坐淡水河口
OH~Love always makes people sad, a dog, a person, sitting alone at the mouth of the Tamsui River,
大聲喊著 我們都要女朋友
Shouting out loud, "We all want girlfriends."
幻想著一家四口坐滿餐桌 家裡頭大小事交給我準沒錯
I imagine a family of four sitting at the dinner table, and I'll take care of everything at home.
你的幸福是我的所有 全家快樂是我最要緊的夢
Your happiness is all I have, and your happiness is my most important dream.
Repeat
Repeat
OH~愛總是讓人發愁 一條狗 一個人 枯坐淡水河口
OH~Love always makes people sad, a dog, a person, sitting alone at the mouth of the Tamsui River,
大聲喊著 我們都想要女朋友
Shouting out loud, "We all want girlfriends."





Авторы: Siu Kei Chan, Chan Kwong Wing


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.