陳小春 - 離不開你 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳小春 - 離不開你




離不開你
I Can't Live Without You
你的手冷冷的 是不是讓你等了太久
Your hands are cold, have I kept you waiting too long?
抱緊我就算多一分鐘 都不要再讓你吹風
Hold me close, even for a minute, I don't want you to be cold anymore.
放不下一個人 那就是定下來的時候
If I can't let someone go, that's when it's time to settle down.
急著把最奢侈的溫柔 全部都交給你揮霍
In a hurry, to give you all the extravagant tenderness.
賴著你每一天離不開你 再耽誤多一秒都不願意
Dependent on you every day, can't leave you, don't want to waste another second.
我才發現永遠有多近 不要比我先閉上眼睛
I just realized how close forever is, Don't close your eyes before me.
念著你每一夜離不開你 怎麼能不把你捧在手心
Thinking of you every night, can't leave you, how can I not hold you in the palm of my hand.
愛禁不起遺憾的事情 身邊的不可以不是你
Love doesn't stand up to regret, the one by my side can't not be you.
(身邊的 不可以 不是你)
(The one by my side, can't not be you)
我追逐過幾場夢 是你讓我知道為什麼
I've chased after a few dreams, it's you who made me realize why,
要去學那麼多的心痛 才會懂該對誰執著
To go through so many heartaches, to understand who you should be persistent about.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.