陳展鵬 - 悔別離 - 劇集 "天命" 片尾曲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳展鵬 - 悔別離 - 劇集 "天命" 片尾曲




悔別離 - 劇集 "天命" 片尾曲
Farewell to Parting - Theme Song from the Drama "Destiny"
你在我身邊 天注定命運相遇
You were by my side Destiny's preordained encounter
天地太壯闊 只有共你可 聽聽我心事
The world is so vast Only with you can I Share my heart's affairs
但願永沒有終止 但命運緣盡於此
I wish there were no end But fate's缘尽于此
共度歲月有多少 腦內浮過便容易眼淺
How many years have we shared? Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes
就算今天後悔不止 不可扭轉你離別
Even if I regret it now No way to change your departure
如沒有你 我又為誰人思念
Without you Who will I miss?
讓我得到大勢遮天 世界亦沒有心跳
Let me achieve great power 遮天 The world will still not have a heartbeat
下世若重遇你 與你定可 下次
If we meet again in the next life With you I can definitely Next time
你在我身邊 傾訴著未做的事
You were by my side Sharing unfinished affairs
今日我與你 竟已沒法可 再細訴心願
Today you and I We can no longer Continue to share our hearts' desires
但願永沒有終止 但命運緣盡於此
I wish there were no end But fate's缘尽于此
共度歲月有多少 腦內浮過沒了才發現
How many years have we shared? Only when they're gone do I realize
就算今天後悔不止 不可扭轉你離別
Even if I regret it now No way to change your departure
如沒有你 我又為誰人思念
Without you Who will I miss?
讓我得到大勢遮天 世界亦沒有心跳
Let me achieve great power 遮天 The world will still not have a heartbeat
下世若重遇你 與你定可 再續完
If we meet again in the next life With you I can definitely Continue to finish
是我今天後悔不止 親手捨割你離別
It's me who regrets it now With my own hands I bid you farewell
如沒有你 我又為何在爭奪
Without you What am I fighting for?
即使可得到大勢遮天 對我亦是不需要
Even if I can achieve great power 遮天 I don't need it
下世若重遇你 再說仍是 太遲
If we meet again in the next life It's still too late to say
下世若重遇你 若是真可 下次
If we meet again in the next life If it's true Next time





Авторы: Xi Yang, Luo Qiang Xu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.