陳建瑋 - 想太多 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳建瑋 - 想太多




想太多
Thinking Too Much
喔... 你说你每天上班下班总有 一大堆工作
Oh... you said you have a lot of work every day
压力太大 心情太差 不爱吃苹果
The pressure is too great, and you're in a bad mood and don't like to eat apples
到底为什么 好像没有人懂我
Why is it that no one seems to understand me?
你也说你的口袋总是太穷 买不起生活
You also said that your pockets are always too empty to afford life
谁又对你罗里吧嗦 谁又再吹牛
Who is nagging you again, who is bragging?
朋友那么多 没有一个会打给我
I have so many friends, but none of them call me
我望着窗外人来人往 心不在焉 好几遍
I look out the window at the people coming and going, my mind is elsewhere, over and over
宁愿去逛街 不想看你的脸
I'd rather go shopping than look at your face
我看着时间一分一秒 什么都没改变
I watch the time go by, minute by minute, nothing has changed
想太多 想太多 这是现实还是梦
Thinking too much, thinking too much, is this reality or a dream?
才发现 我们终究逃不过
Only to find that we can't escape after all
讲太多 讲太多 你的口水喷到我
Talking too much, talking too much, your saliva is spraying on me
请别浪费时间喋喋不休 我还要回家喂狗
Please don't waste your time nagging, I have to go home and feed the dog






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.